SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:45 pm

sallyny wrote:And yet again, my better self is happy and hoping that Luke gets the chance to go through his own journey if the spoilers are true. But only if he wants to. For some reason, I believe in his integrity to do a good job as a lead.  

it is very easy to be stuck by the prods promises. Plus it is true that the lead is quite spoiled all along. His job is just to kiss and accept the prod's choices, hold on to their shenanigans for 8 weeks until FINALLY at home town, things start to be serious enough for him.

if he plays it right, it can be a very nice season. Not all male leads were yucky.

--

you know what makes me cringe?
it is said that jojo is friend with jake and Jef with one F
Jake I understand the connection with her brother but Jef with one F???

Back to top Go down

texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
mindless wrote:I think the fact that there are no SC's of him in Thailand is another clue.
Same for Jordan. Only Chase and Robby have Thailand SCs. The unspoiled have really gone SC by SC trying to figure who the third of the F3 are and there is no evidence for Luke or Jordan.

I am actually happy for Luke to be not with JoJo. I really like them both, just not sure about them together. Half of me wants Luke as the Bach and half of me wants him to thrive away from this trainwreck.

I swear I agree with 99% if what you post! :cutesmile!:

This is another example where I feel the same as you.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:08 am

I have the same mixed emotions about this season. I liked Jojo as in Ben's season. But this whole thing of Jordan having a leg above other contestants is not sitting well with me. I am glad it's not going to be Luke for sure, but it's disappointing that Jojo has this predisposition likeness for Jordan based on you know what........

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:34 am

^^^^Tell Luke to stay away or he will playing "the part" next season.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:03 am

hmmm, very interesting tweet, wonder if it's Luke he wants for the next bachelor question

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 8 minutes ago
Hangin with @Luke__Pell at #CMAFest2016 and man am I popular. #TheBachelorette

Source: https://twitter.com/Millsy11374

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:04 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^Tell Luke to stay away or he will playing "the part" next season.  
Yeah, that is the issue, we would love to see more of him, but then he is stuck playing their game.

BTW, I don't care who JoJo chose. I really have enjoyed her and I think she has a decent F4.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:12 am

Does anyone know for sure if Luke was out at F4 and was he eliminated by JoJo or did he take himself out?  I really hope he took himself out.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:20 am

SLA44 wrote:Does anyone know for sure if Luke was out at F4 and was he eliminated by JoJo or did he take himself out?  I really hope he took himself out.
We only saw his SM get cleaned up before the others went to Thailand. We know nothing else.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:52 am

stuckinsc wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Does anyone know for sure if Luke was out at F4 and was he eliminated by JoJo or did he take himself out?  I really hope he took himself out.
We only saw his SM get cleaned up before the others went to Thailand. We know nothing else.
Thanks - I am really curious as to what went on.   hmmm

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:22 am

I think if Luke wants the Bachelor gig....he has it in the bag.  I don't think anyone else in the cast is even competition.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:54 am

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 2h2 hours ago
Hangin with @Luke__Pell at #CMAFest2016 and man am I popular. #TheBachelorette
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:56 am

SLA44 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Thanks - I am really curious as to what went on.   hmmm

MF tweeted these about the time of the F3 RC.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister Apr 26
Tough night for JoJo... crying emoji

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister Apr 27
Talk about a long goodbye...
#TheBachelorette

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1