SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:05 pm

julychild wrote:Thanks AL, we do know that someone else most likely had access to his account (background pic change), but since I'm convinced he has been sent home, this matters.

His followings is back to 1,728, as at one minute ago.
It is moreso the likes column that I was looking at. He or someone on the account is who would have to change that. Since it ONLY changed after the last RC, it makes me think that he changed it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KT213 Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:13 pm

Hi! I am new to posting here so I am not sure I am posting this correctly but I found this tweet

Erica De La Hoya
‏@EricaDeLaHoya
This guy from burnet is on the bachelorette and has made it to the final 4 laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/EricaDeLaHoya/status/723172099636895745

In response to someone asking who she wrote Luke Pell. It could be nothing but the girl who tweeted it is from TX her page says so IMO it could be likely she heard something about filming for his hometown. Just thought I would point it out to you guys! Some of you guys are great sleuters and might be able to find out more info than I could.

KT213

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:07 pm

‏@EricaDeLaHoya
This guy from burnet is on the bachelorette and has made it to the final 4 laugh out loud

eddyedgarr
@EricaDeLaHoya who?

@EricaDeLaHoya
@eddyedgarr Luke pell

https://twitter.com/ericadelahoya/status/723172099636895745

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 1f49b  texans - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:08 pm

It is something to keep an eye on, but with his SM numbers changing, maybe he's actually at home and not at F4??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:30 pm

KT213 wrote:Hi! I am new to posting here so I am not sure I am posting this correctly but I found this tweet

Erica De La Hoya
‏@EricaDeLaHoya

https://twitter.com/EricaDeLaHoya/status/723172099636895745

In response to someone asking who she wrote Luke Pell. It could be nothing but the girl who tweeted it is from TX her page says so IMO it could be likely she heard something about filming for his hometown. Just thought I would point it out to you guys! Some of you guys are great sleuters and might be able to find out more info than I could.

welcomeyall KT213! Thanks for taking the time to join an share the info with us! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:17 pm

Could the change in Luke's SM numbers be the result of one of the folks he's following de/reactivating their account?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:Could the change in Luke's SM numbers be the result of one of the folks he's following de/reactivating their account?

IMO, yes. If one or two people deactivated their accounts and he favorited tweets of theirs, those tweets would disappear from his favorites list. JoJo and Jordan for the example have both fluctuated between losing a couple of users on their following list and gaining a couple on their following list. This happened with Jordan one week and then the next week we got a picture of him still there in Argentina.

Luke could be gone, but I don't think losing a couple of users on his following list or having the number of his favorites go down means anything IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:05 pm

bluwavz wrote:Could the change in Luke's SM numbers be the result of one of the folks he's following de/reactivating their account?
It's the favoriting numbers that I am talking about. Of course the followers/following has fluctuated as it has for a while now but not the favorites one. Think that needs to be done by the account holder.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:35 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
It's the favoriting numbers that I am talking about.  Of course the followers/following has fluctuated as it has for a while now but not the favorites one.  Think that needs to be done by the account holder.

Did the favorites fluctuate? What if a post he favorited got deleted?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:41 pm

He (someone else?) also followed and unfollowed an account. That has nothing to do with deactivation.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:52 pm

I sure hope Luke is the 4th HTD.  I want him to be the Bachelor.  The only way I can imagine him being eliminated already is if TPTB have already decided that Jordan is the next Bachelor instead.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 pm

Seabear wrote:I sure hope Luke is the 4th HTD.  I want him to be the Bachelor.  The only way I can imagine him being eliminated already is if TPTB have already decided that Jordan is the next Bachelor instead.

JMO
Unless they want one of the F6 to do it no matter what position they finished in. Just feel that Luke was eliminated....guess we will know soon.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1