SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:14 pm

^^ and why not? she is not one of the kind. never happened for ette, so again why not? I am sure TPTB would not mind this as people would talk about it = rating = $$

just as a reminder... WHAT IF and STRETCHY

but again: why not?

Back to top Go down

SaturdayMorning - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:24 pm

The gals in the non spoiled section are dissecting voices. IMO Luke says he's madly in love and that VO is over Jojo in thailand.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:The gals in the non spoiled section are dissecting voices. IMO Luke says he's madly in love and that VO is over Jojo in thailand.

Yes I heard his voice

who said that he could propose? I think it is Luke or Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:27 am

Max64 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I have an early morning her in Knoxville or I would try. Darn working a real job.

I'm only 3 hours from Nashville, I might have to make a road trip sometime Hugesmile
We should meet up! Maybe more success together.
nd4reality wrote:The gals in the non spoiled section are dissecting voices. IMO Luke says he's madly in love and that VO is over Jojo in Thailand
ND, you're on the dark side. Did you get spoiled somehow? Welcome!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:17 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Max64 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I have an early morning her in Knoxville or I would try. Darn working a real job.

I'm only 3 hours from Nashville, I might have to make a road trip sometime Hugesmile
We should meet up! Maybe more success together.
nd4reality wrote:The gals in the non spoiled section are dissecting voices. IMO Luke says he's madly in love and that VO is over Jojo in Thailand
ND, you're on the dark side. Did you get spoiled somehow? Welcome!

LOL, sounds like a plan... success in greater numbers!

According to his snapchat, Luke looked like he had a good time last night hanging out with James T and Wells.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:23 pm

These guys are having too much fun to be the F1, IMO.  I know some are still holding out that Luke could be F1 but these guys are acting like a bunch of fun bachelors, IMO.  There was a blonde dancing with James in someone's living room.  Watching these guys on snap during the season is so much fun, certainly a great way to get to know their personalities without the edit!  giggling

I didn't realize Nashville is one hour behind me so I didn't tune in their time at 10pm at the Pour House, did anything special happen?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:25 pm

I don't actually want Luke as F1. I think she and Robby are much better suited to each other. I just enjoy Luke's hotness. I even like his voice.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I don't actually want Luke as F1. I think she and Robby are much better suited to each other. I just enjoy Luke's hotness. I even like his voice.

IA, I don't even want him to be the next bach, but would watch for sure. Love that Luke, Wells and James are having such a great time hanging out together. Atleast they are getting bromances from the show. Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:22 pm

Luke's latest snap with James and Wells is funny. They have such fun together.

James is better looking post show and he seems like a nice guy.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:45 pm

I don't really want Luke to be f1 either, I would love for him to leave on his own accord Hugesmile I would like him to be the next Bachelor, I think he could handle it. My impression is Luke is man enough to not get pushed around by the producers. I don't think he'd take a chance of having his music career tainted or for that matter his military career. Given his military background I don't think it would be wise for abc and MF to trash a veteran. Of course this his just my opinion, and I need to remind myself we are talking about Fleiss.

So we don't have any pictures from Luke's HTD do we?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:56 pm

@Max64 there are a couple of SC of his HTD.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:00 pm

anyone thought that he cleaned up his IG to protect the people in it?

I have this thought that he saw first hand what tabloids could do and when he went home, he immediately deleted those pictures

but also possibly because he was proposed already the bachelor gig.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1