SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:35 pm

Older please. Maybe with kids already.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

coffee - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:23 pm

^^Yes, someone who is at a good point in her life and ready for marriage and/or a serious relationship.  Attractive but down to earth and physically active.  Hopefully enjoys country music too.  If he is the next Bachelor, I would hope he has some great women and no whackadoodles.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:55 pm

Hard work and decency pays.... Luke keeps on making us proud.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:26 pm

Yeah, it's nice to see someone like him. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:04 am

He better continue to be a good boy and make us proud!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:58 am

bluwavz wrote:From RS's blog:

Hi Steve! I’ve been a huge fan since Ben F’s season and thought it was time to send in an email! Based on what’s happened this season and fan reactions, who do you think has the best shot at becoming the next Bachelor?

Comment: Luke. I’d be pretty surprised if he doesn’t get it based on what I’ve heard.

Hi Steve,

Just wondering…do you have anything scandalous to report on Luke Pell…girlfriends, past relationship issues, there for the wrong reasons, etc? This past Sunday (June 12) he made a surprise appearance at “ABC’s area” that they had set up at CMA Fest in Nashville. He honestly came across as super likeable and NORMAL! I really haven’t cared for him much so far on the show (a little too monotone/not very expressive), but really think highly of him after the interview he gave. Not to mention, I think he is much more attractive in person than TV. Based off of his interview, I would say that he has a very, VERY strong shot at being the next Bachelor…good looking, sincere, southern gentleman, good back story with being a Veteran, etc. I guess he is an aspiring musician…being The Bachelor could help him advance his brand…ha ha! Not to mention, he finishes perfect in the Number 3 spot!!!

Comment: No. Haven’t heard much. And it’s looking more and more like he’s going to be the “Bachelor.”

Source: Reality Steve

I know RS has been wrong quite a bit about who the next lead will be, but this time I hope he is right.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:03 am

The 2nd email said he ended in 3rd place but he's f4, right?

I'd never say he has it in the bag since this is Fleiss we're talking but still think he's got the best shot of everyone.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by CindyBee Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:34 am

nutty1 wrote:

I know RS has been wrong quite a bit about who the next lead will be, but this time I hope he is right.

Steve has gotten the last two Bachelors right and very early on too, if that matters.

And ever since ABC trotted out Luke at Country Music fest a few weeks ago I have thought the decision has already been made but I guess we really won't know till someone is announced.

CindyBee

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:25 pm

I am desperately hoping Luke is the next Bachelor.  He has a great story and zero zip nada Ex's coming out of the wood work.  Luke is a solid salt of earth kind of character guy.  Fingers crossed for a wonderfully watchable Luke season with some beautiful equally solid gals.  Please. coffee - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 1f64c

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:33 pm

Seabear wrote:I am desperately hoping Luke is the next Bachelor.  He has a great story and zero zip nada Ex's coming out of the wood work.  Luke is a solid salt of earth kind of character guy.  Fingers crossed for a wonderfully watchable Luke season with some beautiful equally solid gals.  Please. coffee - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 1f64c

JMO
I agree    :fingersarecrossed

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:06 pm

CindyBee wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Steve has gotten the last two Bachelors right and very early on too, if that matters.

And ever since ABC trotted out Luke at Country Music fest a few weeks ago I have thought the decision has already been made but I guess we really won't know till someone is announced.  
I really hope he is right about this next lead as well.   Praying

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:23 pm

I would really really like to see Luke as the Bachelor but then again, I don't trust MF to keep him in the image that we have of him now.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
IrelandRose
exmrsbundy
nd4reality
maddybella
boston1