SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 Empty The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:36 pm

Thread 1 here

Continue #2 here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:38 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:She might already know who her F1 will be. Jmo.

ETA: I just remembered that MF tweeted something about CH getting a considerable amount of airtime in one of the episodes. Wonder if that was when something went down. no idea

Found it:

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister
Substantial screen time for @chrisbharrison tonite. You know what that means... #Bachelorette

9:32pm - 25 Mar 16

I think he might have been referring to a RC. Perhaps CH had to have a long chat with JoJo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:38 pm

grace8136 wrote:Have they announced when BIP starts yet? If it starts on August 1, that only leaves 10 weeks, unless they throw in some extra episodes on Sundays or Tuesdays, with MTA, there could be one less episode. I didn't go back through all the seasons, but Andi's and Kaitlyn's ran for 11 weeks.

BIP started on Aug. 2nd last year.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:24 am

He needs some help writing teasers. I'm not exactly on the edge of my seat. Rolling Eyes

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 32m32 minutes ago
I'll be posting a new JoJo photo on Friday... #TheBachelorette

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:14 am

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5    
Tbt to a few nights before joelle began her journey to find love. Miss her.

https://mobile.twitter.com/beccatilley5/status/715781294333038592/photo/1
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:08 am

In regards to letting 6 guys go in one episode can't say I would blame the guys for bailing ship after the terrible sex stories group date and if there is friction in the house. Could be it is not as much fun as they originally thought it might be. As far as being friends with Becca maybe she is hoping JoJo will find a guy to introduce to date her, she blew her chance with Jared. Should be interesting to see what develops on that front. I also like reading Fleiss tweets and feel like it makes RS release his info. earlier. Last season he held so much back until right before or after season started.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:24 am

^ Yeah, I doubt that twenty something year old men would be that upset over sex talk. Nope. One or two may have been uncomfortable but it was reported that they laughed through the whole thing.

You should see what goes on at Bachelorette parties nowadays....

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:53 pm

I would think there is a big difference between telling a dozen people about your sex-capades vs. having it recorded to share with 7-8 million people, which includes family and former and potentially future lovers.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:24 pm

I can't tell if he's serious or not
@jmurbulldog Round 2, I only live once (plane) #CrashingTheParty (rose)

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 87b72b10 shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 86669110 shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:31 pm

And he is selling his basketball tickets for tonight.   Suspect  

He's said before, he can't because of Famously Single.  So, I think he's just having some April Fool's Day fun, but watch he'll pop up now wherever Jojo and co. are next to keep us all wondering!   giggling

ETA:
Josh Allan Murray  ‏@jmurbulldog
@JoanaComstock contractually I cannot bc of my E! show airing at same time
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:27 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:And he is selling his basketball tickets for tonight.   Suspect  

He's said before, he can't because of Famously Single.  So, I think he's just having some April Fool's Day fun, but watch he'll pop up now wherever Jojo and co. are next to keep us all wondering!   giggling

ETA:
Josh Allan Murray  ‏@jmurbulldog
@JoanaComstock contractually I cannot bc of my E! show airing at same time

Unless TPTB worked something out. My April Fool's Day gift, MF got it down to 8, so he could bring in Josh, JPG, Nick and Farmer Chris. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:10 pm

Stuck..  I love your MF gift on why there's 8. That would be hilarious! laugh out loud

As much as I dislike the sex date, it may have given JoJo more information about who these guys really are than the usual types of group dates. I doubt she'll be clutching her pearls over it, but she might be turned off by some of the crass or just gross stories, combined with the poor judgment of telling it on TV for grandma to watch.

I tend to think image wise, JoJo will be conscious about keeping it classy enough not to get blasted on SM. She seems pretty savvy in that regard. FWIR, her brother Ben kept it very classy on his season of RFL. I doubt she'll stray too far from his example because they were both raised the same and because it was a pretty good one imo. He's probably given her lots of advice. With RFL getting cancelled, I could see it even be about how far to go to give TPTB good TV and still come out with a great image. Her brother is no dummy. And look how she flipped her mom's drinking out of the bottle around in an instant. Even a misstep, was handled very effectively imo.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa