SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

usa - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:19 am

julychild wrote:Christian Bishop liked this reply tweet to MF's post. He knows...

I wonder why Christian would like a negative tweet. What's his SM username? Does he follow anyone that looks like vein guy? I have enough issues with veins popping all over the place in my legs, I don't want to see that on a guy, turns my stomach.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

usa - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:33 am

Personally, I was wondering what the point of for MF throwing this photo out.
It's a photo from weeks ago at the mansion so the guy may not even be part of the show at this point.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:23 am

Kashathediva wrote:Personally, I was wondering what the point of for MF throwing this photo out.
It's a photo from weeks ago at the mansion so the guy may not even be part of the show at this point.

Fleiss promised when his followers reached a certain number he would post a partially nude pic.....this is it......thumbsup

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:11 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  6m
JoJo will be spending part of the day under water... #TheBachelorette
8:04 AM - 5 Apr 2016
@fleissmeister
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:15 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 4m4 minutes ago
Here ya go!!!
#TheBachelorette
usa - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 CfPzeBQVIAEWJNk

Whoa.  Where did he come from?  :fanningfan   Can someone bring Robby's pic over, so we can compare?  

Maybe it is James Taylor?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
julychild wrote:Christian Bishop liked this reply tweet to MF's post. He knows...

I wonder why Christian would like a negative tweet. What's his SM username? Does he follow anyone that looks like vein guy? I have enough issues with veins popping all over the place in my legs, I don't want to see that on a guy, turns my stomach.

Maybe this guy was causing the fights in the house? Also, Christian is a personal trainer, so may have a strong opinion about bulking up that much. I agree, it's gross.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:17 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 4m4 minutes ago
Here ya go!!!
#TheBachelorette
usa - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 CfPzeBQVIAEWJNk
Maybe it is James Taylor?

usa - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-pda-james-taylor-04
Source

IMO, no.  Plus, RS says the guy MF tweeted a pic of was on the sex talk date, so that rules him out too.  Sex talk GD and JT's 1:1 were the same week.  

GA,  RS also mentioned AshLee and CH spent a lot of together this past weekend.  Apparently, more than an accidental run in like his tweet and pic of her is captioned.  Is he using AshLee to make Andi jealous or is he moving on?   usa - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 3806527698
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:34 pm

Maybe CM is on a high protein diet filled with lots of nuts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:54 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/717390968459235328
@fleissmeister: The L-word was just uttered... #TheBachelorette

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:00 pm

Ash2214 wrote:https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/717390968459235328
@fleissmeister: The L-word was just uttered... #TheBachelorette

Ooooh this would have to be one of the guys. After dealing with the fallout from Ben's "I love you" no way would Jojo make the same mistake. This is episode 5 right? Didn't Olivia tell Jojo or even Ben that she loved him in Mexico City? I would love it if we had another Olivia who is reading too much into Jojo's body language and assuming she's in love with him too. Although with MF the L word could be Lasagna so...
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:03 pm

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister 2h
Bringing in the BBQ!
usa - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 CfSt3-JUIAA1Fyk

And he reposted the pool/mansion pic.  question
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  2h
At the mansion...
usa - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 CfSt_pXUEAAx8Rr

ETA:  He posted these two pics before the L-word tweet.  Maybe because he's follower numbers keep changing between 5.9 and 6k?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa