SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOL - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:35 am

I have searched during Ben's season, and again shortly after she was announced as the 'ette, for any homes that she built from the ground up and there was not one that I could find.

If I search the smallest builder in my area, there will be something promoting his/her work. Speaking from experience, and know many builders, everyone promotes themselves, their houses, and their projects. They all have very active websites with different options lots building plans, the list goes on

None of her likes on f/book are related to building houses, but rather a lot of good looking famous guys.

The only thing that tells me she's in real estate is it says so on her bio, and on her linkedin JHF Realty Development but there isn't any other info on this company that I could find.

If anyone finds any info I'd be interested in seeing it because I am very familair with this line of work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

LOL - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:41 am

I don't know that JoJo renting out a house (that her father bought for her) to students is really much of a business. JMO

LOL - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 87b72b10 LOL - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 86669110 LOL - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:41 am

When families have money the tentacles can be far-reaching and influential. This situation reminds me so much of another female cast person who I have not been able to find anything substantial to tie her to a certain career/profession other than some paperwork. Ironically, it's part of her family's business. no idea All this person needed to do was to take a few courses and get some licensure. I have never seen beans indicating this person does any actual work in the field.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:12 am

I just did a quick Google search and found the location as to where JHF Realty Development apparently has an office. I won't give the street, street number and the suite number, but it's in Dallas.  

Also, the scummy ex referenced her flipping houses in his interview I believe, so if you want to believe him, she at point at least did do some work in that field. At 25, if she flipped a few houses that were multi families to make rent, she would be doing much better money wise than a lot of people her age.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:16 am

Business Description
Jhf Realty Development is located in Dallas, Texas. This organization primarily operates in the Subdividers and Developers, nec business / industry within the Real Estate sector. This organization has been operating for approximately a year. The Jhf Realty Development is estimated to generate $160,000 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 2 people at this single location.
Sector: Real Estate
Category: Subdividers and Developers, nec
Industry: Subdividers and Developers, nec
SIC Code: 6552
Name:Jhf Realty Development LLC
Year Founded:

Location Type:Single
Revenue:$ 160,000
Employees:2
Facility Size:N/A

------
Imo, this is a fledgling company and Jojo needs more fame to build it up. Enter MF...

http://www.buzzfile.com/business/Jhf-Realty-Development-LLC-214-782-9046

Last edited by ForeverLove on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:26 am

Ash2214 wrote:I just did a quick Google search and found the location as to where JHF Realty Development apparently has an office. I won't give the street, street number and the suite number, but it's in Dallas.  

Also, the scummy ex referenced her flipping houses in his interview I believe, so if you want to believe him, she at point at least did do some work in that field. At 25, if she flipped a few houses that were multi families to make rent, she would be doing much better money wise than a lot of people her age.

In the premiere, she told Ben she flips houses. Has she sold any? I have no idea. It maybe like Sean, last I read his first flip had not sold. As for the rental property, does she actually do the work of run it through something else?

Did she say anything to Ben about Dallas or Denver? This isn't Emily who had Hendrick's money grounding her to Charlotte.

I have no idea what she wants permanently. If she actually does some kind of job after all this instead of living off being on the show, she will be ahead of lots of contestants and leads. If not she can join the past two bachelorettes in the live off the show club.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:44 am

I've seen a couple of people online mention her being their son's/friend's/whoever's landlord, so she has an income of her own at least. The properties may have been bought with a trust fund, who knows, but she is acting as a landlord and apparently is hands-on since a tenant or a friend of a tenant (can't remember) said her chest grew all of a sudden (people were debating whether she has implants or not).

As for the house flipping, is there any more information on Sean's so called house flipping business or is it as underground as JoJo's? At least JoJo's has some kind of an office space, the address of which is easily found.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:26 am

My son thinks JoJo owns three properties that she rents out in Waco. The one he lives in was built for her while she was in college but the others are newer so she may have built them. Don't know. All are passed around each year and rented by word of mouth. But for the times she has done the show she has been the one responsible for the rentals as far as repairs, questions etc. She acts as her own management person and has had had someone take over when she is filming. Now you know all I do!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:44 am

mindless wrote:I've seen a couple of people online mention her being their son's/friend's/whoever's landlord, so she has an income of her own at least. The properties may have been bought with a trust fund, who knows, but she is acting as a landlord and apparently is hands-on since a tenant or a friend of a tenant (can't remember) said her chest grew all of a sudden (people were debating whether she has implants or not).

As for the house flipping, is there any more information on Sean's so called house flipping business or is it as underground as JoJo's? At least JoJo's has some kind of an office space, the address of which is easily found.

There's plenty out there about it but it's not really the right topic for this thread.

Thanks MO5 for the insight!

LOL - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 87b72b10 LOL - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 86669110 LOL - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:57 am

ForeverLove wrote:Business Description
Jhf Realty Development is located in Dallas, Texas. This organization primarily operates in the Subdividers and Developers, nec business / industry within the Real Estate sector. This organization has been operating for approximately a year. The Jhf Realty Development is estimated to generate $160,000 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 2 people at this single location.
Year Founded:

------
Imo, this is a fledgling company and Jojo needs more fame to build it up. Enter MF...

Please provide a link for the source.

Thanks for the info everyone. Like I said, nothing tells me how active her business really is. It appears she owns rental properties, apparently had a house built for her when she was in college, and rents to students. That's a huge job. I live in a university/college town, and student rentals are huge business and huge headaches.

Maybe her company name is used for the rental business and not building homes or developing land.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:02 am

motheroffive wrote:My son thinks JoJo owns three properties that she rents out in Waco. The one he lives in was built for her while she was in college but the others are newer so she may have built them. Don't know. All are passed around each year and rented by word of mouth. But for the times she has done the show she has been the one responsible for the rentals as far as repairs, questions etc. She acts as her own management person and has had had someone take over when she is filming. Now you know all I do!

Thank you Mof5!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Business Description
Year Founded:

------

Please provide a link for the source.

Thanks for the info everyone. Like I said, nothing tells me how active her business really is. It appears she owns rental properties, apparently had a house built for her when she was in college, and rents to students. That's a huge job. I live in a university/college town, and student rentals are huge business and huge headaches.

Maybe her company name is used for the rental business and not building homes or developing land.

I write the monthly rental check to her, Joelle Fletcher.

Last edited by motheroffive on Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa