SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tv - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:21 pm

^ I think the poster assumed it was JoJo. I'm sure security is pretty tight during filming.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

tv - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:31 pm

Yes, thinking the same!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:38 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 2m2 minutes ago
Dreaming of love... #TheBachelorette
tv - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 CgWiF_yUAAA9ScU
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote::Welcome jennifer242013!

Yes we have a poster reporting filming Bachelorette Canada in Ocho Rios Jamaica the same place they filmed Bachelor Canada.
When did they film the bachelor canada there?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:54 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/722207434882703360

She's wearing the same outfit in that latest picture from Fleiss as she is in the tweet/picture he sent out of her on April 4th. I have no idea, but that location screams 2-on-1 to me. In both pictures it looks like she's in the middle of nowhere and we know that's the go to for 2-on-1's when someone gets dumped laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/722207434882703360

She's wearing the same outfit in that latest picture from Fleiss as she is in the tweet/picture he sent out of her on April 4th. I have no idea, but that location screams 2-on-1 to me. In both pictures it looks like she's in the middle of nowhere and we know that's the go to for 2-on-1's when someone gets dumped laugh out loud

Here it is without having to click the link.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 24m
Jojo's journey...
tv - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 CgXL1d2UEAA_ptl

Good catch Ash.  It does seem like it'd be a good place for 2:1 and stranding someone. giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:17 pm

^ Thanks for posting the picture!

The more I thought about it, the more I think it is probably a 2-on-1. In PA, we know there was the theme park date, which seems more suited for a 1-on-1, the football group date, and then Luke got the other 1-on-1. I don't see any 2-on-1's happening in week two or three. Since she's got on the same outfit, both pictures were taken in Uruguay, which was episode 5. In Argentina for episode 6, the person who took those pictures and video said CH mentioned there being a second 2-on-1.

Fleiss and Mills were teasing about there being the most epic 2-on-1 ever. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if our "villain" this season, Chad Johnson, was let go on it. Perfect location to do it too. This is all JMO and me rambling.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:32 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/722207434882703360

Here it is without having to click the link.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 24m
Jojo's journey...
tv - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 CgXL1d2UEAA_ptl

Good catch Ash.  It does seem like it'd be a good place for 2:1 and stranding someone. giggling
That is actually the group date attire.

Episode 5 –  - S11 - 2 ID  1GD   <8 In Montevideo, Uruaguy
4/3: 1-on-1 Date
4/4: Group Date  was referred as group date on twitter also.
4/5: 1 on 1 date? or 2/1 Robert was seen walking with Jojo.   Capi Bar in Punta del Este. After leaving the bar with her date, they walked on the street and were then treated to a fireworks show.
4/6: 5th Rose Ceremony

IMO, the group date happened here:

Mike Fleiss Verified account
‏@fleissmeister

Jojo's journey...
 4:37 PM - 18 Apr 2016

She is in the same attire that the group date pic was taken:
?@fleissmeister

Hottest Bachelorette ever???
#TheBachelorette
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfNas0CUEAA3zNi.jpg
8:50 AM - 4 Apr 2016
tv - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 CfNas0CUEAA3zNi

I am thinking that the group date in Uruguay was actually done on the sand dunes/desert that surrounds Rocha which is a short distance from where Robby was seen in the streets of Punta del Este.

Cabo Polonio
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabo_Polonio

tv - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 66511622

Pine tree groves around Cabo Polonio

tv - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Tumblr_nmwivxDACi1tr7edeo1_500

How to get to Cabo Polonio

The highway 9 leading inland from Punta Del Este to Rocha finds a roundabout going south towards the resort of La Paloma, but just before there is another exit to Highway 10 towards the East. The road lined with eucalyptus groves sometimes becomes a dirt road and drivers need to pay close attention to avoid skidding in a curve. Every now and then cattle and sheep can be seen crossing the way. After 50 km the Cabo Polonio Terminal Gate appears on the right hand side with departing 4 × 4 trucks that lead to this small village located on a rocky headland between two beaches. This is the choice instead of riding horses or walking 7 km through sand dunes to Cabo Polonio. Once on the truck the trip runs between sandy roads lined with flowering shrubs and pine trees. Soon the forest is behind and gives way to a sandy beach where you can start to see all the small houses clustered between the sea, the dunes and the blue sky.

https://www.realestate-in-uruguay.com/blog/cabo-polonio/

IMO, the 2/1 date ALWAYS  happens after the group date.  In EVERY past season it happened that way so don't see that changing.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:41 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Thanks for posting the picture!

The more I thought about it, the more I think it is probably a 2-on-1. In PA, we know there was the theme park date, which seems more suited for a 1-on-1, the football group date, and then Luke got the other 1-on-1. I don't see any 2-on-1's happening in week two or three. Since she's got on the same outfit, both pictures were taken in Uruguay, which was episode 5. In Argentina for episode 6, the person who took those pictures and video said CH mentioned there being a second 2-on-1.

Fleiss and Mills were teasing about there being the most epic 2-on-1 ever. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if our "villain" this season, Chad Johnson, was let go on it. Perfect location to do it too. This is all JMO and me rambling.
The 2 on 1 wasn't in PA. Was told this.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:54 pm

^ When you do a process of elimination, and if that girl on social media is to be believed about a second 2-on-1, that date on April fourth in that outfit above was either a 2-on-1 or a GD since it looks like Robby got the 1-on-1 IMO. Neither Fleiss or Mills referenced that date on the fourth as being a group date from what I saw on their Twitter accounts.

Just given the outfit she has on, what appears to be a remote location, and both Fleiss and Mills teasing an epic 2-on-1 just a few days before, IMO, I tend to think it was for the 2-on-1 date. It very well could be a group date though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:37 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ When you do a process of elimination, and if that girl on social media is to be believed about a second 2-on-1, that date on April fourth in that outfit above was either a 2-on-1 or a GD since it looks like Robby got the 1-on-1 IMO. Neither Fleiss or Mills referenced that date on the fourth as being a group date from what I saw on their Twitter accounts.

Just given the outfit she has on, what appears to be a remote location, and both Fleiss and Mills teasing an epic 2-on-1 just a few days before, IMO, I tend to think it was for the 2-on-1 date. It very well could be a group date though.
I do know how do do a process of elimination. I was told by more than 2 that there wasn't a 2/1 in PA. I think you need to go back to the filming schedule, when the tweets came out and do a process of elimination based on that and the other info that I found out regarding the Cabo Polonio group date which is a VERY remote locale. Also, the dates in that video regarding the second 2/1 was in Buenos Ares....The Uruguay 2/1 happened on the 5th.

?@fleissmeister

#TheBachelorette
tv - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 CfNas0CUEAA3zNi
8:50 AM - 4 Apr 2016

Kristen Baldwin Verified account
‏@KristenGBaldwin

Kristen Baldwin Retweeted Mike Fleiss

To paraphrase @itsdlisted, what the hell kind of GD necklace is that?

Kristen Baldwin added,
Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister
#TheBachelorette

2:01 PM - 4 Apr 2016

FLEISS RETWEETED THAT

Then we have this from today:

‏@fleissmeister

Jojo's journey...
4:37 PM - 18 Apr 2016

NOTICE: it is the same outfit from the apr 4 post. IMO, the 2/1 didn't happen in PA. The only 2/1's that happened were in Buenos Ares and with Robert/Robby in Punta del Este on the 5th.

IMO, the group date happened in Cabo Polonio on the 4th.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:45 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ When you do a process of elimination, and if that girl on social media is to be believed about a second 2-on-1, that date on April fourth in that outfit above was either a 2-on-1 or a GD since it looks like Robby got the 1-on-1 IMO. Neither Fleiss or Mills referenced that date on the fourth as being a group date from what I saw on their Twitter accounts.

If you can show me the tweets that fleiss and millsy did regarding the epic 2/1 date, I'd love to see them.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa