SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by richmondrose Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:52 pm

If  RS is right about Thailand and SA, I believe that's were they are headed. Canada as a "far away land" doesn't make sense to me.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:55 pm

richmondrose wrote:If  RS is right about Thailand and SA, I believe that's were they are headed. Canada as a "far away land" doesn't make sense to me.
You may be right RR, but just going by the tweets and flights, they are lining up as a shorter flight time than they would to Uraguay for example and I tend to think that Thailand is way too long of a flight for them to be there when Harrison is still in North America.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
SarahD wrote:MF's gazillions tweets compared to other seasons to drum up interest may not be working considering there seems to be less interest given how slow these threads are.  The contestants we've seen, except for Jordan Rogers, seem to be all blah.

We'll see what happens in May!

I've seen plenty of interest on social media and it's been a while since I've seen this type of positive reaction for a bachelorette. She has 850k IG followers (which has continued to grow while she's filming) and she still has more Twitter followers than any other girl from Ben's season other than Becca.

Fleiss' followers have grown since he started tweeting these little "spoilers" and every time he does People magazine and Us Weekly have run articles on them at least twice a week. As for these threads, it's a bit difficult to try to sleuth anything when we haven't been given much, but when we do get something there has been plenty of discussion going on.

Things do pick up towards the end of filming and when the seasons starts. It happens every season. IMO

We also have a few more who have decided to try to go spoiler free.

I am excited, the more guys we see the more I like.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:59 pm

Do we know Harrison is in Houston or was that tweet more of a shout out to having the final four in his home state. CH is proud to be a Texan.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:11 pm

Seems like the Bachelorette gets the top overseas trips. I think JPablo had good ones too

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:22 pm

Hot Date = Death Valley (without travel)  Or maybe they traveled to Dubai and Hot Date = Arabian Desert or Hot Date = Atacama Desert in South America.  Any of the above = Epic dumping site for the 2 on 1 date.
This is MF's idea of a hot date IMO.

I took CH's tweet to be he was excited for the final 4....not that he was there.  I would assume he has already travelled with the crew.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:27 pm

I will try to find out about the Jasper and Radium news that I had.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:36 pm

Idlemess wrote:Seems like the Bachelorette gets the top overseas trips. I think JPablo had good ones too

Totally. The Bachelorette always gets better travel than The Bachelor. I wonder why? And you are right, Juan Pablo was the exception.

Chris, Kaitlyn, and Ben all had kind of crappy travel. I hope we break that cycle and get more interesting locations again with JoJo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:43 pm

SarahD wrote:MF's gazillions tweets compared to other seasons to drum up interest may not be working considering there seems to be less interest given how slow these threads are.  The contestants we've seen, except for Jordan Rogers, seem to be all blah.

We'll see what happens in May!

Believe me, those tweets are having the desired effect. The threads are slow because they have a tighter lid on info this time around. If you sleuth something new, we'll all contribute and flesh it out together.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:55 pm

If CH was in Texas, IMO we would see some SM pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:55 pm

^^^ IA, and I've looked all over trying to find him tagged in an IG pic or mentioned in a tweet.

But, did you know there's a whole trips with Chris IG and hashtag with tons of pics of Flat Chris in pics?   laugh out loud  Just do a search for #tripswithChris on IG and see all the different flat Chris'!  shooting - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 3806527698

GA, are you watching Andi's SM closely to see if she and Kelly mention or spill any juicey gossip about him?  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:01 am

Could someone else too take a look at this lady's post on IG. Does she mean that her BF (she calls him German) is currently filming the Bachelorette there?

IG: @jaimesparklesross

"Watching #thebachelorette #usa to get the hang of what the #German has been #shooting in #phuket #Thailand #laugh out loud movie_camera #filming #cameraman #tv"
- See more at: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1219885952022711802_29834962

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa