SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:In that article/interview they said Lauren moved to Denver last week. I guess bringing her stuff to Denver isn't going to be the moving moment, they are already living together.

I am thinking that maybe she could have been shipping things to the home of one of Ben's friends since Ben wasn't there much and all they had to do was pick it up when they got there. What ever is left they are in no hurry to go and pack unless Lauren needs to be out so the new roommate can move in.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Cila51290 Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:24 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:In that article/interview they said Lauren moved to Denver last week. I guess bringing her stuff to Denver isn't going to be the moving moment, they are already living together.

I honestly think to Lauren & Ben they've already "moved" in together. Whats left is just to get all of Lauren's stuff to Denver to just complete the move. I think they already consider themselves living together at this point even though they're still not technically in Denver for a whole month yet.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Ben liked the tweet of the news anchor who interviewed them about wedding plans. :wedding
Maybe we'll be getting the fastest wedding in Bach history? How soon can it even happen?
August? makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 21 3806527698

If the wedding is televised (Fingers Crossed) I am sure they can do it after JoJo season and Bachelor in Paradise. With all the help from these people it wouldn't take long to plan it. That would put it in the fall/winter. Ben did say late 2016 or early 2017. Didn't we have weddings in Dec and Jan already? I don't remember when JP/Ash and Sean/Cat was but I think they were around that time.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:28 pm

I also like that he said "a good time with thefamily" .. Good sign that they all seem consider themselves IMO to be one family

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:38 pm

I couldn't get the interview to play for me -- does anyone know if it is up on Youtube?  I am glad that they had written text to the interview at least.  I think it is cute that they started talking about wedding planning at the Trailblazers game!  I hope Lauren does have some time to try on wedding dresses this week while they are there and so are both her mom and sister.  Glad they are getting good bonding time with the family, too.  I think it is great that they mentioned that she moved to Denver last week, too.

As an aside--of course Ben would know a Portland Trailblazer player, Mason Plumlee (who used to play for Duke). Between Mason and the Bushnells. he has to root for the Blazers now.  He also knows pro basketball player Cody Zeller, too which I think is neat as well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:54 pm

Lauren by her admission is a pretty simple person. Even the pic of her bedroom in Cali shows that. I don't think she's accumulated a lot of things nor is it her nature, so moving out of Cali to Denver might be a breeze. She could even sell her stuff or leave it for the next person who rents that place with her friend .
https://instagram.com/p/zdXgAOzSdO/

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:13 pm

charmained wrote:Hi guys! So I watched a replay of the OKC vs Blazers game and looked for the snap of Ben and Lauren and recorded it! I uploaded the video, check it out here, sorry if the resolution isn't that good. Anyway, they are so cute! Lauren playing with his beard and touching his face the whole time, which looked like he loved against popular belief. hehe Ben and that wink!! And their second-long stares, oh these lovebirds. (I don't know if there's more footage though. The game is 3 hours long!)

IS THIS AN EPISODE OF THE BACHELOR? ARE WE WATCHING A BASKETBALL GAME HERE, LADIES? giggling

Bringing the vid to this page. Thanks charmained for taking the time to make that.

That is one of the most sweetest vids I've seen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:33 pm

Has this video been posted, if so, please delete mods.

Love it, "moving to Denver, then making wedding plans" ~ they both seem very happy and love to me.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:36 pm

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 21 30bpg6p

Look at Ben showing off his girl! Cutie

https://twitter.com/benhiggi/status/718129856718843904
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:39 pm

Thank you Georgia! Yup, wedding planning next . Love it ! Before 2016 ends ? I think so! :yes: :Nod: Hugesmile yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:40 pm

sublime wrote:Cute interview from last night:

KATU Interview
Love this interview! She wants to try on wedding dresses while home, so cute. Sounds like Ben and Lauren's dad have really connected. So many happy feels from all the pics and interviews from last night.  I believe in them and their love whipped

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:41 pm

Cila51290 wrote:makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 21 30bpg6p

Look at Ben showing off his girl! Cutie

https://twitter.com/benhiggi/status/718129856718843904

This guy makes me swoon for them awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms