SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by SeekAny Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:31 pm

That video of them staring at each other, just wow. No idea the camera is on them, a basketball game going on in front of them and all they have eyes for are each other. That just sums up their relationship as far as I'm concerned. It jumped off the screen and spoke to me months ago and still does in a random 30 sec video of them sitting at a Blazers game. They look at each other with such adoration, each adores the other, it's written all over their faces in that video. The way Lauren is looking at him and touching him, and then that wink Ben gives her... Something special there. Ben needed Lauren in his life and quite perfectly it seems Lauren needed Ben too.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by flipflopz Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:51 pm

^^^ Completely agree :yes:

I just watched that video about 7 times - I can't stop! Their love just jumps off the screen, and they don't even know anyone's watching.

flipflopz

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:53 pm

Yeah, that video is ALL THE FEELS! heartbeat
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:08 pm

What I like about the basketball game is that they didn't go to be seen (though they new they would be- and caught on camera, too), but they both really like basketball. They would have gone to a game if they'd met at Starbucks.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:11 pm

Lauren's new SC shows Ben golfing with her dad! Ben has great form! drooling

https://instagram.com/p/BD6djuMRQZq/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:15 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Lauren's new SC shows Ben golfing with her dad! Ben has great form!  drooling

Who's the girl in the beginning of the SC? Anyone know?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:16 pm

Jolena wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Lauren's new SC shows Ben golfing with her dad! Ben has great form!  drooling

Who's the girl in the beginning of the SC? Anyone know?

Mollie.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:28 pm

I loved Lauren's admiring little, "Oohhh," after Ben's swing. She is impressed by her guy.

These two are super adorable. I am trying to reign in my fan girlie but they are making it super tough. I find it impossible to not crack a big old grin after going through today's posts. Thanks everyone!!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules3 Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:33 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Lauren's new SC shows Ben golfing with her dad! Ben has great form! drooling

Nice swing! Love Lauren's woooo! You can tell by the sound of the clubhead hitting the ball that it is a good hit. Way to go Ben!

Jules3

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:37 pm

newgirlmoon wrote:

Here is the video where Ben and Lauren discuss their wedding, and such! Smiley
I love Ben's automatic smile when Lauren talks about trying on wedding dresses. And then her giggles when Ben brings up wedding planning. So cute!
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Yes that admiring oooo or wooo did give me a little tickle. Love that Dave and Ben are golfing together. Father /son in law day congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 1710264613 yes

Dave's swing
https://instagram.com/p/BD6dLYmNMCx/

Last edited by ForeverLove on Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:46 pm

I love the snap of Ben golfing, he is a hottie! What a nice day for the Bushnell family and Ben, who is now part of their family!  PINKHEART

Cute picture, great hand placement Lauren, you go girl   congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 1710264613  yes

Jessica Fong ‏@jwfong  1 hour ago Portland, OR
@LaurenBushnell3 @benhiggi my sis doesn't have Twitter but she said you guys were so nice! Enjoy PDX and Go Blazers!
congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 Cfd7hu2W8AAegqE

Source: https://twitter.com/jwfong

Edited so much, because I finally figured out how to post a picture!!!!! congrats -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 23 2498057887

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:03 pm; edited 5 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms