SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by dyra Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:34 pm

Haha @ForeverLove thank you for all the kind words. Please pray for me for the next 4 episodes laugh out loud

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 4 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Jolena Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:38 pm

Idlemess wrote:I agree Diana. It's precious! I've never wished for anyone to procreate but these two imo needs to get on it laugh out loud. (can't believe I said that) Hugesmile :halo:  

I agree with you, I thought the exact same thing. cantstopl I have a feeling they will get on with it as early as honeymoon night. Their love is going to be very interesting to follow. :Nod:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:39 pm

The season is also on my Vimeo too Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:41 pm

Diana wrote:The season is also on my Vimeo too Smiley

What was your Vimeo again?
I remembered. On your siggiline

Last edited by ForeverLove on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:42 pm

dyra wrote:Haha @ForeverLove thank you for all the kind words. Please pray for me for the next 4 episodes laugh out loud

You are doing smashingly well! :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:43 pm

Thanks Diana, you and Dyra have done a wonderful job. I wanted to see only the Benlo connection. And your videos have done that and we all can enjoy.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:50 pm

I need to put the finale up there but I've been too sick. I'll try next week Smiley it's on my computer just got to cut the Ben and Lauren parts
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:54 pm

Diana wrote:I need to put the finale up there but I've been too sick. I'll try next week Smiley it's on my computer just got to cut the Ben and Lauren parts

Thank you Diana! I was just watching the turtle date again. Take care .

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:00 am

What I love about the picture of Ben, Lauren and Lauren's goddaughter is that IMO is a candid shot that the mom took, which makes it more special.
I think that because who knew that Ben wore glasses. I don't think that we ever saw him wear them. He looks so handsome with them on.

Last edited by AmoreBella on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:08 am

Thanks Diana. I think I can stop doing BenLo cut now Hugesmile at least you have better editing skills than mine bestbud!

makeup -  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 4 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:33 am

To whomever makes the banners: I love it! Thank you!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:35 am

OMG - the picture of them with Lauren's God daughter is too precious. The way Ben is looking at her and Lauren is looking at Ben indicates a whole lot of love!!! I bet they start planning the wedding in Portland next week.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+62
Luvstruck
Trueloveforever
BohemianNika
Ladybug82
computerms