SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by laurarose Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:31 am

Alana is good friends with Richie and also his sister. If you go to her Instagram @alanamcnealofficial (I think that's right) or Richie's sister's @_alanawalsh_ you'll see them pop up every now and then on each other's instagrams along with Richie himself
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:07 pm

Richie talking to Nikki on activity date

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 3331DD8000000578-0-image-a-64_1460701334204
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3541318/The-Bachelor-s-Richie-Strahan-goes-zorbing-gaggle-lucky-ladies-action-packed-group-date.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:51 am

As @DirtyStreetPie found, Nikki has a second SD. Could very much be a Sarah at this stage if she doesn't win. Also good to see daily mail is still getting photos - it'll be very interesting to see who's getting 2nd dates and who's still in the house! Looks like she might be headed for a hometown date and/or top 3 since he has given her a second one-on-one.
The article below also mentions that they were a bit awkward holding hands? They didn't get that close in their last date either...however Richie can be awkward around girls he likes so it's hard to tell. (although at this stage, it should be natural to hold hands with his F1 so I think she'll have the Sarah role this season.)
Article is here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3562922/The-Bachelor-s-Richie-Strahan-blonde-contestant-Alexandra-Nation-enjoy-romantic-drive-vintage-car-holding-hands.html
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:40 am

Found this under the comment section. Her name is Nikki Gogan.

Just in case the comment is removed:

Roryjackie, Melbourne, Australia, about an hour ago
Might want to edit your article - this girl has already been seen, she got the 1st single date of the season (so not an intruder). Her name is Nikki Gogan. And she most likely won't win, 1st date girls never win it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3563178/Richie-Strahan-gets-close-mystery-blonde-set-Bachelor-enters-final-week-filming.html

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:46 am

@MissB she has already been confirmed by @Sundy in this thread Smiley  There's an article with a bit more information about her. The link is on page 1
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:56 am

laurarose wrote:As @DirtyStreetPie found, Nikki has a second SD. Could very much be a Sarah at this stage if she doesn't win. Also good to see daily mail is still getting photos - it'll be very interesting to see who's getting 2nd dates and who's still in the house! Looks like she might be headed for a hometown date and/or top 3 since he has given her a second one-on-one.
The article below also mentions that they were a bit awkward holding hands? They didn't get that close in their last date either...however Richie can be awkward around girls he likes so it's hard to tell. (although at this stage, it should be natural to hold hands with his F1 so I think she'll have the Sarah role this season.)
Article is here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3562922/The-Bachelor-s-Richie-Strahan-blonde-contestant-Alexandra-Nation-enjoy-romantic-drive-vintage-car-holding-hands.html
Nikki looks great. yes She may also be in running for Bette if not F1. I definitely don't think Richie being awkward is a negative - the more he liked Sam the more awkward he got - so I won't rule out anything just yet since I doubt that any media/lead training could get rid of what makes Richie, Richie. So I think it's a good sign to see that he still seems the same ol Richie beatingheart

Since Nikki has a connection to Perth and Alana I wonder if Alana (when she visited with Richie this week gave) her brother any tips or perhaps encouraging for him to be with Nikki? Not that I think he will choose her just based on that but he does value his families opinion he has said before so they may have talked about it when she was with him this past week.

Here are some pics from the DM link above of Nikki and Richie:

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 339B9ED200000578-3562922-image-a-121_1461825713286Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 339B9EF300000578-3562922-image-a-135_1461825920916

Richie still looks like his adorkable self and him driving reminds me of his old person date. That was simply the best!  giggling

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 339B9EA600000578-3562922-image-a-122_1461825724481Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 339B9E9E00000578-3562922-image-a-123_1461825735653

Love this one! I can't wait for Richie's season. From what Osher said this past week and this pic of Richie laughing it seems like it will be a season filled with laughter. I love it. I suspect anyone that Richie can't laugh with won't stay very long... So Nikki seems to make Richie laugh which is a great sign. yes

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 2 339BA15E00000578-3562922-image-a-144_1461826013752

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:05 am

Me too! Can't wait for the season although it's still so far away! The girls are looking better as more photos get uploaded - Nikki looks gorgeous Smiley I agree, also one to watch for Bette or F1.
That's also an interesting point about Alana. If it was my brother, I'd be finding out everything I could about the girls and giving him some advice + talk about how he's going so far. We know she has been keeping tabs on who the contestants are and I find it hard to believe that she wouldn't chat with him about the experience unless producers kept a watchful eye on them. I think he definitely would have gotten some advice from her

Last edited by laurarose on Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:07 am

laurarose wrote:@MissB she has already been confirmed by @Sundy in this thread Smiley  There's an article with a bit more information about her. The link is on page 1

My bad. Thought her name was not known because her thread is still reading 1st single date girl. Thanks.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:16 am

MissB wrote:
laurarose wrote:@MissB she has already been confirmed by @Sundy in this thread Smiley  There's an article with a bit more information about her. The link is on page 1

My bad. Thought her name was not known because her thread is still reading 1st single date girl. Thanks.
@GuardianAngel would we be able to get a thread title change? Her name is Nikki Gogan, which has been sleuthed on page 1 Smiley  yes

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:23 am

@laurarose that's exactly what I was thinking... bestbud! Alana will surely give her input I think. From the snapchats of Richie I don't think producers were keeping tabs on him and I actually think they would encourage him to discuss as much as he can with his family and friends. Who knows, maybe that is why they were out there in addition to Richie's birthday?

I am excited too and I agree, Nikki looks lovely.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:02 am

I'm liking Nikki and they seem to have chemistry :yes:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:31 pm

Now that Daily Mail was informed her name is Nikki Gogan they have another article on her: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3564098/Why-Nikki-Grogan-perfect-match-Bachelor-Richie-Strahan.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91