SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:40 pm

Nikki's SM/Sites:

IG: nikki_gogan https://www.instagram.com/nikki_gogan (702 posts, 1,479 followers, 961 following)

Work website: http://www.northamrealestate.com.au/real-estate-sales/nikki-gogan-13226

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 3 ViewImage
Nikki Gogan

In 2014 I celebrate 10 years in the Northam Real Estate industry. I am thrilled to have been apart of the Hollett & Lawrance family for 8 of those 10 years and I notch up my 7th year in sales this year. Throughout my Real Estate career I have enjoyed viewing many Northam and surrounding homes, I love chatting to locals and out of town investors while sharing my wealth of knowledge in this ever growing and ever changing industry.

I am currently studying to achieve my Diploma in Real Estate to further my career and become a Licensee.

I know how lucky I am to love my job as much as I do. Its a thrill matching Buyers to their dream home. Every day is different and I am privileged to meet and work for some fantastic people.

Born and raised in Northam, I attended St Joseph's Primary & Secondary school and graduated in Year 10. Completing my Vocational Education and Training in Year 11 at Northam Senior High School I then commenced my Certificate ll in Business in Year 12.

I continue to be a proud Northam resident and have invested in my local town. I look forward to furthering my career in this industry and I can't wait to see what the exciting future holds.

My other interests include traveling and attending social Race Days both locally and interstate. If I'm not in the office, you'll find me walking my dog Pippa along the Avon River or spending time with my family, friends and cat Penny.

http://www.northamrealestate.com.au/real-estate-sales/nikki-gogan-13226

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:48 pm

Nikki as face of WA Country Cup 2016. Also with Alana (close friend to the other Alana, Richie's sister).

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 3 12239995_10153394431404121_2642952048658580092_n
https://www.facebook.com/PerthRacing/?fref=photo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:59 pm

- Nikki is a country girl and still lives in the country.
- She has a sister, Dani (IG: dani_gogan).
- I think she knows Alana through the races and horses since she won face of WA for this year and Alana is big on racing and interviews people.

An article on Nikki, her cousin posted as well on FB - gives some insight into who Nikki is. I like her. She seems very natural. Beautiful too.

Take 10 with Nikki Gogan {Face of WA Country Cups}
AUTHOR  Sophie Telfer DATE  July 17, 2015
http://wheatbeltlocal.com.au/take-10-with-nikki-gogan-face-of-wa-country-cups/

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Nikkigogan

I am… Nikki Gogan

I spend my days… networking in my community. I am a full time Northam Real Estate Agent, where I can be on the phone from the early hours of the morning until late in the evening chatting with my clients, looking at and showing houses, updating listings and writing contracts. If I am not in my Hollett & Lawrance First National Real Estate office or out selling a house, you’ll likely find me at the race track or shopping for an outfit to wear to the track!

Home is… the best place in the world, Northam. With my fur family, my cat Penny and my dog Pippa

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 3 10393709_10152546879299121_4318304860242590393_n

I have lived in the Wheatbelt… my entire life. I am Northam born and bred.

My favourite thing about the Wheatbelt is… the community spirit. If you are achieving great things then the people in the community support you and have your back 100% and are genuinely happy for you. If you’re going through a tough time, people in the community still have your back 100% and will rally around to ensure you’re getting through. I don’t believe anyone in the city could truly appreciate what its like to live in a town where you walk down the street and everyone smiles and says hello. Sometimes just a friendly hello is all that’s needed to brighten your day!

A big issue facing the Wheatbelt is… attracting and keeping big business in the country. Attracting and keeping employees in the country. There are so many people that still choose to work in the country but not put down roots permanently. Choosing to travel up and down the highway on a daily or weekly basis, arriving in town on a Monday morning at 9am and leaving Friday afternoon at 5pm, why not stay awhile? Get out on the weekends and explore, breathe in that good country air and don’t rush back to the big smoke at every opportunity.

One thing I find really hard about living in the Wheatbelt is… being separated from my sister. My sister moved to the big smoke years ago and while we remain extremely close, I am yet to tempt her back to the country; but you know what they say, you can take the girl out of the country but you can’t take the country out of the girl!

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Northam-3

As Face of WA Country Cups for 2015/16 season… I’ll have the privilege of traveling around WA to attend different country race days and events. I look forward to exploring places that I haven’t been to before, spending time in these communities and discovering what makes these areas unique.

In the country, horse racing is… a social day out! Its an opportunity to relax and enjoy catching up with family and friends. Racing brings people together and also supports local communities, which is what I love about country racing.

My best advice for fashions on the field would be… wear something that you feel good in. If you dress to your own style and feel confident in what you’re wearing, it will show on the day. Your best accessory is always a smile; a smile is always on ‘trend’.

Jordyn Bowen
July 17, 2015 ·
It's hard being separated from your cousins too hey Nikki?
https://www.facebook.com/jordyn.bowen.52/posts/10152969999464499
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:43 pm

Great pics! I like her.

Thanks AAL!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:48 am

I like her too and I love the photo of her and Richie laughing in the car
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun May 15, 2016 1:52 am

Is Dani Gogan Nikkis sister?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 2:00 am

Sundy wrote:Is Dani Gogan Nikkis sister?
Yes yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 6:00 am

Just checked Nikki's IG and she has unfollowed 2 accounts since April 28.

Nikki's current IG as of May 15 is... 702 posts, 1471 followers, 959 follows (was 961)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 6:02 am

Just to add to above: Since both Nikki and Alex have changed their number of follows it may just be because of being active on SM during HTD week. Not sure since other girls of F5/F4 are unknown SM-wise.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun May 29, 2016 11:30 am

She is now at 960 follows as of today

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:30 pm

Her sister posted an IG picture tagging Nikki saying they were going for a walk in Perth.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:10 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Her sister posted an IG picture tagging Nikki saying they were going for a walk in Perth.
I wonder what this means... maybe not F1 or possibly so? I think Nikki is in F3 and if not F1 then she (along with Rachael) are the only two who are laying low on SM at the moment. I have noticed that Nikki hasn't accepted IG requests from any of the other contestants on IG.

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91