SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 22 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 22 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:31 pm

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 22 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 22 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:33 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
Sundy wrote:I've just noticed that Richie and Nikki have matching bum chins.  Hers is not too pronounced but its there all the same! Just thought I'd lighten the mood a little.  

Well @sundy - you've cracked it! (pun intended)

No need for anymore sleuthing. Alert the media, sit back, pour a gin and enjoy the ride. In fact, I'll pop over the ditch and bring the dutyfree Hendricks. bestbud!

Lol deal! @AllAboutLove coming too?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:39 pm

Sundy wrote:I've just noticed that Richie and Nikki have matching bum chins.  Hers is not too pronounced but its there all the same! Just thought I'd lighten the mood a little.  

What a CRACKer!!   Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:52 pm

It's looking good for Nikki right now friends laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:54 pm

LADIES perhaps it is time to celebrate? or too early :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:

Seems like our girl Nikki is F1, given the pics released of Alex and Olena cuddling up quite intimately with guys that is not Richie!

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:56 pm

I'm not going to lie, hope is shining brightly in camp Nikki right now!!!
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:00 pm

This actually makes me like Nikki even more. She has remained quiet after filming and has not been caught doing anything that could jeopardize the finale. All we have seen of her is the charity events and a few race and jogging pics. What a keeper! Richie is very lucky. Can't wait now!!! My heart feels so full now.

Thank you to all the ladies that never gave up hope on Nikki and has seen that amazing connection between them. Hugesmile

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:14 pm

joshfan wrote:This actually makes me like Nikki even more. She has remained quiet after filming and has not been caught doing anything that could jeopardize the finale. All we have seen of her is the charity events and a few race and jogging pics. What a keeper! Richie is very lucky. Can't wait now!!! My heart feels so full now.

Thank you to all the ladies that never gave up hope on Nikki and has seen that amazing connection between them. Hugesmile
Right on!! Nikki is pure class imo :yes:
Just hoping that Nikki is indeed F1 and that this isn't a case of things going sour post finale!
Come on Team Rikki you good thing!!
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:34 pm

No matter what happens (F1 or not) I am thinking Nikki is going to come out of this a winner
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:46 pm

Seriously! This is unbelievable, funny and a little exciting. More work to be done. This really makes me think that Nikki is the winner. I was sleeping and had a theory about the facial hair. I think Nikki's date was last and purposely shaved or trimmed his facial hair for her date and that's why Olena and Alex facial hair looks longer. They don't have pics with richie with a shaved beard except during the rose ceremony. His beard looks less unruly in the FRC pic than the airport and some of the Olena pics. The growth around his chin line was growing when he arrived. Pulling at strings but I know want another Blake situation, Richie doesn't need the heat.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:47 pm

I'm trying not to read to much into those articles. I still think Nikki is F1. Nothing changes. If so I hope she and Richie are still super happy
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:04 pm

I've noticed Nikki's followers on instagram have been going down. I wonder why people are unfollowing her given that she is private and not accepting anyone... Is anyone here following her?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91