SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 26 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

giveheraroserichie - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 26 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:35 pm

Rikkim wrote:I love a romance @Joy15 Smiley
If you search #giveheraroserichie on facebook you can see some lovely support Nikki has.

yes cheerleader

Back to top Go down

giveheraroserichie - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 26 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:36 pm

just bc im bored...thought i would plea my "case" laugh out loud . Placed here for easy reference.

-Why is Nikki the F1-
(the music riff perspective)

aside from the long list has been talked across various threads.. Nikki is IMO the clear winner..just because...

-not only she got the Sam-Snez music riff once

> the music riff on RIKKI first date, first kiss was the very same sound over Sam-Snez HTD, in the segment of Eve grilling Sam.

-but twice, actually :
> the musical tone over RIKKI kissing scene after Nikki's HTD was the sound used over Sam-Snez Opera date on the FD.  :yes:

have a listen on episode 15 of Sam's around 13:10

http://thevideo.me/ziku7uhfqp59

pay attn to Richie's Episode 14  around 1:02:20 ...deja vue anyone?  giggling

https://openload.co/f/6JbFHaF-KrE/The.Bachelor.AU.S04E14.720p.HDTV.x264-CBFM.mp4

-moreover, Sam and Richie unbelievably were both shown uttered the same lines to Snez and Nikki, respectively: " you are here for the right reasons. " . Sam did on epis 3 on their first date. Richie was on the SQT after baby date on episode 5. (thanks editors ! laugh out loud)

Now..can we start the partay already..?. firework ..the drinks is on me!  wine

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:45 pm

Facebook has quickly turned on Nikki and how fake she is and now in love with Alex. This last week is crazy. How did this happen? Also love your reasoning. I am still team Rikki. I guess Richie wants to be an instadad. I can't handle this anymore. Wednesday please get here. :pullouthair:
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:45 pm

Have you guys seen the love moments on the bachau fb page? there were new clips of Richie and Nikki that they didn't show and he clearly is into her! Darn those editors :pout laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:49 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Have you guys seen the love moments on the bachau fb page? there were new clips of Richie and Nikki that they didn't show and he clearly is into her! Darn those editors :pout laugh out loud

ha! of course. they had to cut (most of) the Richie's part out ! otherwise the show was game over already eversince episode 2. JMO. sneakyl (this is the exact reason why i love to torture myself observing the little things -bc the 'obvious' would be defly cut out on edit floor- that can reveal much : intimate little gestures, VO, PIs, music riff for F1, etc :crazed )

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:53 pm

Also this is my favorite pic of Nikki's set. Richie looks like part of the family. It's amazing. Him and Snowy best mates! giveheraroserichie - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 26 Image10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f97/19/19/15/50/image11.jpg
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:53 pm

Please, please, please let Nikki be F1!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:59 am

Below is a video clip of Nikki at the radio station this morning. She looks amazing and is very natural - I had a giggle with her when she mucked up her segment.

https://www.facebook.com/6iXPerth/videos/10154219691565376/

Last edited by Katiebelle on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:02 am; edited 2 times in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:01 am

Katiebelle wrote:Not sure if this will work but below is a video clip of Nikki at the radio station this morning. She looks amazing and is very natural and funny.

She looks great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:04 am

She is amazing, incredible, beautiful, bubbly, funny, loving etc etc. You can tell I'm a Nikki fan.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:27 am

Katiebelle wrote:Below is a video clip of Nikki at the radio station this morning. She looks amazing and is very natural - I had a giggle with her when she mucked up her segment.

TY4share...she looks incredibly, naturally beautiful beatingheart . I really think the natural, chic looks best suited her, rather than the extravagant make up and fashion...JMO

She and Olena are among rare ladies who can pull off the smoky eyes make-up style. They both look so friggin gorgeous at every RC.. hearthumbsup .

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:47 am

Joy15 wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Below is a video clip of Nikki at the radio station this morning. She looks amazing and is very natural - I had a giggle with her when she mucked up her segment.

TY4share...she looks incredibly, naturally beautiful  beatingheart  . I really think the natural, chic looks best suited her, rather than the extravagant make up and fashion...JMO

She and Olena are among rare ladies who can pull off the smoky eyes make-up style. They both look so friggin gorgeous at every RC..  hearthumbsup .  

IA, she looks so beautiful here and her hair is more natural looking too - not so platinum. IMO, she looks and sounds pretty happy for a F3 or F2.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91