SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 37 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 37 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:22 am

Joy15 wrote:from SC thread :

teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 37 Image116
by Sundy source

sadly...the sun is still high when Nikki stepped out of the limo :tissuebox

Just a question is this her walking to Richie? Or walking to the car?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 37 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:29 am

O/T: @Joy15 I do think that Richie's finale s/caps are more generous and may be because no RS so less to hide? I recall though for JoJo's season the unspoiled were able to correctly sleuth the F1 and F2 based on s/caps for FRC so I think it is still possible without generous s/caps. The s/caps for Richie's finale of Nikki with sunlight being high and the different bracelet I definitely agree Bach AU are more generous with their s/caps overall
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:O/T: @Joy15 I do think that Richie's finale s/caps are more generous and may be because no RS so less to hide? I recall though for JoJo's season the unspoiled were able to correctly sleuth the F1 and F2 based on s/caps for FRC so I think it is still possible without generous s/caps. The s/caps for Richie's finale of Nikki with sunlight being high and the different bracelet I definitely agree Bach AU are more generous with their s/caps overall

@AllAboutLove
yes TY 4 sharing!...i skipped Jojo's and Ben's ....so your input is very valuable. You nailed it with your thought of no RS giggling

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:56 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Joy15 wrote:from SC thread :

teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 37 Image116
by Sundy source

sadly...the sun is still high when Nikki stepped out of the limo :tissuebox

Just a question is this her walking to Richie? Or walking to the car?

@LeapofFaith not sure but i think its the former...her walking to the FRC site

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:54 am

Seem to remember Richie saying ages ago that it was the eyes that drew him to his F1. I think that would be more likely to describe Nikki than Alex as she has more distinctive eyes.

I can't post the link as I've just signed up but Nikki's cousin Dee (under the facebook page Frisky Deer Interiors and Cafe) posted a picture of her with Richie at the HTV with the caption "RICHIE • I thought we were having a nice convo around the dinner table and enter cynical eye pose. Gosh, apologies Rich, almost as bad as resting bitch face. What a surreal night!" Seems very familiar calling him "Rich" and very friendly from a family member who Nikki described as very protective!

I just think the edit is so obvious for Nikki and this is a season like SamFro's with a seemingly "too" obvious F1 and an unpopular F2.  I'd be disappointed in Richie if he took Nikki to F2 knowing how strongly she feels for him (I know it's never fair for any F2 but I've never seen anybody truly confess their love as early as Nikki did).  I feel bad for Alex regardless of her position as I don't think her edit was a fair representation of her personality or behaviour BUT I think it must have been done to detract from their "obvious chemistry" and highlight Nikki as the better choice.

Last edited by catalyst on Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:01 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Didn't post all of what I had written for some reason)

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:18 am

Sorry for the double post but I also just find it hard to believe that Nikki would be talking about their "nose rub thing" and "secret hand squeeze" if she was F2. She seems far too self-aware and respectful to be saying that if she knows Richie has another girl. And I think Nikki would be most likely to not be upset watching Richie date other girls on the show (owing to her steadfast confidence in their connection and the great edit their relationship has gotten) as opposed to Alex who I think would be quite upset and understandably so seeing as they've played up other connections and downplayed her own with Richie.

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:23 am

I don't know what to believe anymore laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:30 am

catalyst wrote:Seem to remember Richie saying ages ago that it was the eyes that drew him to his F1. I think that would be more likely to describe Nikki than Alex as she has more distinctive eyes.

While I think that's true Nikki has more distinctive eyes, IMO Alex has been working her eyes to her advantage pretty hard this season!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:31 am

Aww. This is a cute article on Nikki. Everything said is exactly how I feel and how a lot of us feel about her.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/32618385/why-i-m-backing-nikki-gogan-to-win-the-bachelor-australia/

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 am

Oh no i am not sure. The bit about her family holding off burning questions to make her life easier...
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/32614171/perth-love-nest-on-cards-for-nikki-gogan/

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:48 am

I hate when the F2s are so lovable..usually means they are not F1. My only hope is that usually the truly lovely ladies goes at F4 and F3 not F2. Holding on to hope...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

teamnikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 37 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - 1st Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:57 am

catalyst wrote:Sorry for the double post but I also just find it hard to believe that Nikki would be talking about their "nose rub thing" and "secret hand squeeze" if she was F2.  She seems far too self-aware and respectful to be saying that if she knows Richie has another girl. And I think Nikki would be most likely to not be upset watching Richie date other girls on the show (owing to her steadfast confidence in their connection and the great edit their relationship has gotten) as opposed to Alex who I think would be quite upset and understandably so seeing as they've played up other connections and downplayed her own with Richie.

i am with you bestbud!

but the caps in the END of the season promo (the video in the bottom of the page) here

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3613p12-bachelor-australia-season-4-richie-strahan-s-caps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers?highlight=richie

suggesting that the final girl is wearing the bracelet similar to Alex's with the sunset setting. so.... this is unfortunately the strikes against Nikki :bigsigh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91