SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 7 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Sundy Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:46 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Someone else probably took over and just forgot to update the site. It couldn't be her bc she was still seen filming during May.

I tend to agree. It is interesting that she has been back at work for a while but Faith is only returning on Tuesday. I can't find out anything on Rachael and haven't looked for Alex. I will go hunting now
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:29 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3706057/She-engaged-long-time-Friends-new-Bachelor-contestant-Nikki-Gogan-concerned-s-not-ready-previous-12-year-relationship-Richie-Strahan.html

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:00 am

She's a lovely girl. 12 yrs is a long time to be in a relationship, but who knows what happened. Sometimes people are very ready to move on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:50 pm

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/nikki-gogan-on-bachelor-richie-strahan-hes-a-really-nice-kisser-we-were-all-giggly/news-story/5df6906d56bd47f38860c87b83389beb

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:53 pm

I felt sorry for her when she said she was never told she looked pretty. They were so giddy on that date. She's adorable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:55 pm

I'm not a fan of this dress. Why do women want to show so much skin. I just don't get it

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 36f3bf10

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:56 pm

I didn't mind the dress. The colour was hideous though.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:36 pm

I'm hoping she tones it down and show off that gorgeous body with a little imagination and less glitter. She was very festive in those two dresses. If she shows up in red next week then you know she loves Christmas. Subtle is best at times.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She's a lovely girl. 12 yrs is a long time to be in a relationship, but who knows what happened. Sometimes people are very ready to move on.

She said she was with her fiancé since the age of 15. Which might indicate she only had one intimate person in her physical relationship. Plus she never dated.

Double wow! Based on other young women her age having multiple relationships i.e. Taylor Swift of the world jmo

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:18 pm

My son was in that position. 15yrs old, dated the same girl, till 28 yrs old, then split. It's horrible. People change, goals change, feelings change, it happens.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:51 pm

Episode 2 pics and video of Nikki

First kiss!
"Nice Kiss"... "Nice Rose"  Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 1f339   #TheBachelorAU by @thebachelorau
We were all giggly!' Nikki Gogan labels Bachelor hunk Richie Strahan 'a really nice kisser' after claiming the first passionate on-screen smooch Read more here

I've got the most gorgeous girl sitting across from me and I'm thinking... #TheBachelorAU by @thebachelorau

Find someone you're comfortable with.  Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 2764  #TheBachelorAU by @thebachelorau

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 TBAU-EP2-COCKTAIL-PARTY-2675Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 7 TBAU-EP2-COCKTAIL-PARTY-2175
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/photos/ep-2-photos
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:34 am

I agree - that dress is hideous!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91