SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KellyGoingHamm - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Thu May 19, 2016 5:05 pm

I know, she actually looks attractive! :shocked!:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

KellyGoingHamm - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2016 5:06 pm

She has changed a lot. She has a much softer look to her. Happy when the the villains end up happy. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 19, 2016 11:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She has changed a lot. She has a much softer look to her. Happy when the the villains end up happy. Smiley

Funny enough, Vienna really didn't bother me too much. I thought she was thoughtless, immature, whiny and not the brightest bulb, but I never really understood why everyone thought she was such a villain. I felt sorry for her during the whole Jake debacle. There are others who push my buttons so much more.

Glad to see she seems to have got her act together and found someone who cares for her and makes her happy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 20, 2016 5:14 pm

Wow had to do a double take! Did she dye her hair or she is a natural brunette.?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

KellyGoingHamm - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 8367-910 KellyGoingHamm - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 I_got_13 KellyGoingHamm - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 E5kqdm15 KellyGoingHamm - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 20, 2016 5:45 pm

I think this is closer to her natural. I think she dyed it/bleached it when she did her TB stint.
Plus, I think she had her nose and chest enhanced.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 21, 2016 6:42 pm

I am the luckiest #fbf #kellygoinghamm by @kellytravisty

Husband  KellyGoingHamm - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 1f60d  by @kellytravisty

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

KellyGoingHamm - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 8367-910 KellyGoingHamm - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 I_got_13 KellyGoingHamm - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 E5kqdm15 KellyGoingHamm - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 21, 2016 6:49 pm

Gosh darn it that was sweet. beatingheart

KellyGoingHamm - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 7:05 pm

Looks like it's a wedding celebration for family/friends. Say what you will about Hunter IMO he's a cutie. Kelly looks very pretty.  

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  May 20
ATL bound to celebrate the newlyweds! Let the champagne flow begin!  (airplane partyhat bride emoji)@kellytravisty

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat May 21, 2016 7:16 pm

I agree, I think Hunter is cute too and I bet his personality makes him even more attractive. Best of luck to them!
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 21, 2016 9:36 pm

They had something last night. It was at the venue that the rehearsal dinner was supposed to initially be at? I think. Menu called for light canapés and cocktails.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 21, 2016 10:44 pm

Kelly is a gorgeous woman. Hopefully they will have a long and happy marriage.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 22, 2016 12:54 pm

Dr. Andy Baldwin Retweeted
Bachelor Nation ‏@BachelorNation6 1h1 hour ago
KellyGoingHamm - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 1f339 Nine years ago today, America watched as @DrAndyBaldwin proposed to Tessa Horst on the finale of the tenth season of The Bachelor! KellyGoingHamm - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 1f339

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North