SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 22, 2016 12:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Dr. Andy Baldwin Retweeted
Bachelor Nation ‏@BachelorNation6 1h1 hour ago
momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 1f339  Nine years ago today, America watched as @DrAndyBaldwin proposed to Tessa Horst on the finale of the tenth season of The Bachelor!  momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 1f339
And I throw up a little in my mouth as a remember all his antics since. In 6 degrees of US Presidental Politics, Andy dated ex-Mrs. Trump number two Marla Maples. The Bachelor and MF could be six degrees from the USA President. To me, that might be a sign of the apocalypse.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by nd4reality Sun May 22, 2016 1:41 pm

-stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Dr. Andy Baldwin Retweeted
Bachelor Nation ‏@BachelorNation6 1h1 hour ago
momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 1f339  Nine years ago today, America watched as @DrAndyBaldwin proposed to Tessa Horst on the finale of the tenth season of The Bachelor!  momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 1f339
And I throw up a little in my mouth as a remember all his antics since. In 6 degrees of US Presidental Politics, Andy dated ex-Mrs. Trump number two Marla Maples. The Bachelor and MF could be six degrees from the USA President. To me, that might be a sign of the apocalypse.

The original I-said-i-love-you to two contestants bachelor. I hated his cleavage eye drop. Yuck.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 22, 2016 6:29 pm

Sweet baby boy  momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 1f499  you made my birthday! #itsaboy #babyswanson #KadenWilliam Thank you @ginabee06 for the beautiful pictures! #saltlightavophotography by @lindsay_swanson_

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 8367-910 momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 I_got_13 momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 E5kqdm15 momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 22, 2016 6:32 pm

^ Wow, that's an awesome way to do a gender reveal. The pictures they will have forever from that will be beautiful. They picked a cute name too! Lindsay will always be one of my favorites for how she was on the show and for being classy and moving on completely post show.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 22, 2016 6:36 pm

Lindsay is a true example of how you go back to a normal life if you really want to. So happy for her and her growing family.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 22, 2016 6:37 pm

Very happy for her. She's a cutie, as is her hubby. Gorgeous wedding pics in her IG. Baby boy is due in Nov, according to her IG.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 23, 2016 2:20 pm

http://sarahscoop.com/scoop-olivia-caridi/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 23, 2016 2:42 pm

That was a good article. Thanks. Still liking O.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon May 23, 2016 3:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Very happy for her. She's a cutie, as is her hubby. Gorgeous wedding pics in her IG. Baby boy is due in Nov, according to her IG.
I'm so happy for her too. Lindsay is one of my all time favorite female contestants on this show, always classy and kind. Best of luck to her and her cutie-pie hubby! beatingheart

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 23, 2016 7:17 pm

Unpopular opinion: I'm over the Bachelor baby boom.

Okay, I feel better now.

momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 87b72b10 momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 86669110 momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 23, 2016 7:34 pm

Funny, I think it is awesome that so many are having children. Good for all of them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 23, 2016 7:37 pm

I'm not unhappy about it, it's just so many now that it's not really exciting to me anymore. But that may be because I only follow a couple of those expecting.

momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 87b72b10 momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 86669110 momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North