SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENGAGED - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:39 pm

Vienna is engaged. Congrats to her!  ENGAGED - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 1f600

He asked....I said Yes! I love you with all of my heart Todd I can't wait to spend my life with you. #engaged by @viennag
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

ENGAGED - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:47 pm

I came here to post the same thing! Congrats to both of them! Nice looking couple. She looks great, what a difference, for the better!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:48 pm

Congrats!! And Jake is still faking along!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:16 pm

Anyone know who Marcus Grodd is dating?

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:24 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Anyone know who Marcus Grodd is dating?

He doesn't tag her, but it was actually ridiculously easy to find, ha! Her name is Ally Lutar, Twitter and IG = @alleyinthecity

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I came here to post the same thing! Congrats to both of them! Nice looking couple. She looks great, what a difference, for the better!

It's interesting that they dated, broke up and found their way back to each other again. Congrats to Vienna...and Fake still remains single and well fake! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:08 pm

IG
nikki_ferrell

One Light will be hosting an unforgettable night comparable to a real night in the Bachelor Mansion. Enjoy champagne, roses, music, beauty stations, and best of all an auction to have your own mini "one-on-one" date with the bachelors! There will be photo booths, over-sized yard games, raffles, and much more!
All proceeds will fund Project Future Light and their efforts to rebuild an orphanage for children in Maesot, Thailand. Donations graciously accepted if you are unable to attend, but desire to give and contribute to the future of these children.

Limited VIP tickets: exclusive pre-party hour, guaranteed photo with whole group.

ENGAGED - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 14052387_541363629407221_890339313_n

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJwPZUCggPL/?taken-by=nikki_ferrell&hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:18 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKBGiXaDS5r/?taken-by=marissajustmay&hl=en

Congratulations to Marissa May (F8 on Brad 2.0) who got married over Labor Day. She looks beautiful!
ENGAGED - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 14272232_942532855875741_2051474598_n
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:25 pm

She looks beautiful!! Congrats to both of them! He's so handsome. (I'm biased, he looks like my son!)

Her IG has some lovely pics. Beautiful girl beautiful couple!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:33 pm

Another one is married! Thanks to @reason for letting me know Ashley Salter is married. She looks stunning! Click the link for more pics and info, and half way down there is a vid. You can see more of her dress, simply gorgeous!

people.com
The Bachelor Alum Gets Her Final Rose: Ashley Salter Marries College Sweetheart Austin Brannen in the Bahamas

ENGAGED - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Ashley-salter-600
Ashley Salter and Austin Brannen

I think we forgot Brooks Harman Brannen in our Bach babies. I'll update if we missed him. What a doll!

IG

absalt @bhbrannen rehearsals for today!! Happy wedding day @agbrannen can't wait to see you!

ENGAGED - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 14156346_1080929838650491_1941679828_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:01 pm

What a beautiful bride! I loved Ashley's dress and her bridesmaids' dresses also such a classic look.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:24 pm

Love the colors!! Congrats to both! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ENGAGED - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 1f49c

ENGAGED - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 8367-910 ENGAGED - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 I_got_13 ENGAGED - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 E5kqdm15 ENGAGED - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North