SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:12 pm

^ Yep! She posted a screenshot of it on Twitter and then deleted it. So random.

neillane - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

neillane - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I haven't gotten any indication that Lacy is engaged. Both sets of tweets were in reference to the BIP engagements IMO. The ring that Lacy posted on Twitter is one of the rings on Neil Lane's Instagram account. They are both currently in realtionship though per SM.

Sorry, I'm lost. She hashtag's #onelasttime and asks if it's ok for a girl to pick out her engagement ring. Did a female pick out her own ring on BIP? Who are they in a relationship with?
I think when the finale was airing, she was talking about hypothetically picking out her own ring. When she gets in engaged. Nothing I've seen shows that she's currently engaged, but definitely in a realtionship, IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:14 pm

^ Gotta remember, Lacy and Marcus are both very strange weirdo human beings IMO. Most things they do/say make absolutely NO SENSE IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:21 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Gotta remember, Lacy and Marcus are both very strange weirdo human beings IMO. Most things they do/say make absolutely NO SENSE IMO.

They really are! Strangest pair to come out of this thing in a while IMO.

neillane - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:33 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:snipped
I think when the finale was airing, she was talking about hypothetically picking out her own ring. When she gets in engaged. Nothing I've seen shows that she's currently engaged, but definitely in a realtionship, IMO.

Who is she in a relationship with??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:snipped

Who is she in a relationship with??
No idea. She's posted about/of him on snapchat though.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:09 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Gotta remember, Lacy and Marcus are both very strange weirdo human beings IMO. Most things they do/say make absolutely NO SENSE IMO.

Right after Andi's season, Marcus and Josh were much loved, but now Marcus is regarded strange and weird. Sad, really, IMO.

Looking back, I think Des has the best f4 and all of them are in steady relationships. What a contrast.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:25 pm

A tv show is edited to show what it shows. It's not quite like real life. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:56 pm

sdmom wrote:

Right after Andi's season, Marcus and Josh were much loved, but now Marcus is regarded strange and weird. Sad, really, IMO.

Looking back, I think Des has the best f4 and all of them are in steady relationships. What a contrast.
I rememeber a lot of ppl thinking Marcus was strange during Andi's season and on BIP. A lot of ppl thought he was weird, needy, intense, and robotic. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:03 pm

I Always thought Marcus was a little too much. Wasn't a fan but I certainly did not dislike him.

As for Des' season. I thought she had the worst f4 (except for Chris but at the time I believed RS ugghhh so I didn't really watch it closely..)

I think Jo Jo's f4 was right up there with Des..too. They were really awful In my opinion. (although Bad Jordan has grown on me.)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:59 pm

So it appears Ashlee Frazier (Sean's F3) is engaged. I pretty much forgot all about her and then they linked to her social media. She's another wannabe "blogger". Congrats to her. I see she got the big rock she wanted. Lol

neillane - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 87b72b10 neillane - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 86669110 neillane - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:24 pm

Wow how romantic of a proposal is that! Congrats to Ashley and Aaron.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-alum-ashlee-frazier-is-engaged-w449043

Her real estate agent beau popped the question on the Brooklyn Bridge during the couple’s vacation in NYC on Saturday, November 5.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North