SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BaileySmithPhotography - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:31 am

They have such a lovely family and his wife was sooooooo into Jade and Tanner getting married from the background laugh out loud Just adorbs!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

BaileySmithPhotography - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:58 am

What a cute family & the pics crack me up. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:54 am

One of my favourites. Nice to see him so happy with his family.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:21 am

@ElonM That's a great article! Beautiful family.
usmagazine.com

“My kids actually have a bounce house that is very similar. I look at it very differently these days!”

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:47 pm

Courtney Robertson was on RS's podcast today. Anyone listen? I thought she came off very likeable. I knew she faded away but I didn't realize she left LA and lives a normal quiet life in Arizona near her family and works in real estate. She also mentioned that she's in a serious relationship that she keeps off of SM.

BaileySmithPhotography - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:49 pm

What a beautiful song. I hope he does well with his new album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRT-HRWVquI&app=desktop

Published on Feb 6, 2017
My new album "Tried & True" is now available for pre-order on iTunes! http://geni.us/triedandtrue - The song "Carolina" was one of the first tracks I wrote for the record, and will come as an instant download

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:Courtney Robertson was on RS's podcast today. Anyone listen? I thought she came off very likeable. I knew she faded away but I didn't realize she left LA and lives a normal quiet life in Arizona near her family and works in real estate. She also mentioned that she's in a serious relationship that she keeps off of SM.

Thanks for sharing! Good for her! Smiley!!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:26 pm

I'll probably never like Courtney but good for her on getting away to Arizona to have a normal life.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:29 pm

I think I was the only person whose opinion about her didn't change after reading her book. She still came off as a pretty catty, calculated, and selfish person, IMO. I did love the gossip, however, so I'm excited to listen to the podcast.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:44 pm

A few things I remember off the top of my head that I don't remember hearing before (it's a long podcast)

- she's gotten lots of invites to tape reality shows and turned them all down 
- she's turned down up to $100K for one show in particular 
- she's had drinks with Nick 'villain to villain' laugh out loud and says he's a nice guy
- feels bad for the current season's villain (not sure if we can talk about it here?)
- she considers Arie a good friend and was with him just yesterday 
- she's still friends with Ben F's sister 
- she wishes she would've been less descriptive in her book about some things (reverse cowgirl laugh out loud)
- she seems genuinely happy to live near and see her family regularly, doesn't miss or crave the limelight 
- doesn't post about her serious boyfriend, not even a pic (?) (I was curious)

Someone else can add to it if they want.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

BaileySmithPhotography - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:46 pm

I did not listen to the podcast, but I do hear snippets regarding her frequently. I believe she helped Arie get started in real estate in Arizona. I think she is an all around fairly private and nice person. However, she she straight up tells it as she sees it and tolerates no fools.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:00 pm

Thanks @blueberry for the info!  I always liked Courtney and I'm glad to hear she is happy and thriving in life. Good for her!!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North