SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:18 pm

hae1001 wrote:So the large amount of bachelor contestants in LA appears to be for an episode of family feud. Amanda, jubilee, Olivia, lace, Caila, Luke, canadian Daniel, wells, and chase are all filming it per their many IG stories posted.

All girls from Ben's season and all guys from JoJo's season. So I wonder if the 5th guy is also from JoJo's season...

Back to top Go down

neillane - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by hae1001 Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:24 pm

@havadrpepper I thought so but then chase Snapped a picture with Robert so I'm thinking maybe it's him? I haven't seen Becca in any stories though
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:52 am

Lace was hanging out with Jen (Grant's producer ex) last night laugh out loud (snapchat.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:35 pm

Kacie Gaston (Boguskie) is expecting a 2nd child. It didn't seem that long since they had their little guy.

neillane - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 56 C6R4nqlU4AATsxR
We've been keeping a little secret! Baby #2 joining our family in August

source

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:07 am

I was just coming here to post the same! Very happy for them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:38 am

Sad news about one of my favorite contestants and travel bloggers - Lesley Murphy (from Sean's season/one of Catherine's bridesmaids) learned she is BRCA2 positive (her mom is a breast cancer survivor).  She has decided to have a double mastectomy.  She posted the following on her instagram:

Lesley Instagram

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:40 am

PINKHEART What a beautiful spirit.  Wishing Lesley good health, love and strength. I'm thankful she's sharing her story because I know she will help so many young women.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:01 am

Wow. That is sad. She was one of my favourites on Sean's season. Wishing her the best of health!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:43 am

How sad is right. However, she is to be admired for going public with the news and her decision. Perhaps her being so forthcoming will help save other womens' lives. Wishing her Godspeed and good health.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:13 am

It is sad, but also a moment to offer prayers, strength and continued wisdom. She is lucky she found out to make the hard choices she is faced with now before later. Bless her said in a loving way. Force will be with you!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:16 am

I can't imagine being confronted with such news. I'm always amazed at the strength and powerful messages those that have to deal with any form of cancer are able to send. It takes very little time of your day to get examined professionally and for self examinations.

I have for years scheduled my professional examinations around my birthday. Being grateful for another healthy year that's my birthday present to myself.

Best wishes for a healthy recovery and many more years of travel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:12 pm

Did anyone listen to RS' interview with Michelle Money? I know she's not the most popular person around here, but I love her. It's a great interview, not only bachelor-related, but she also talks about some personal things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North