SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Janner - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by leselihau Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:46 pm

Other guys and their thoughts: RS asks specifically if he's friends with Luke and says you don't have to name names but to him it's obvious...what in James' eyes does he think the other guys are thinking? James says "them" is general and he's friends with many from the show and that he thinks many of them feel the same way. James said he just needed to get it off his chest and he wants the BachGirls to hold him accountable. Says he has talked to a couple of them personally and they do want to be better as well.

James says he stays out of the media and he doesn't want RS to think that he's talking about Luke...and he can't confirm or deny anything with Lauren. James says Lauren and Luke are both his friends and he stays out of it.

RS asks what his plan is going forward...if he continues to run with the same crowd then it's all just words...how does he plan to carry himself going forward. They get waylaid to the topic of who runs what stories and why. RS says that he didn't run with the piece on James because he wasn't high enough in the pecking order (basically). He ran with the stuff on Luke because he was in talks to be the bachelor. James goes back to the question of how he's going to carry himself by saying that he has to live with his own choices and he's going to have to have a question with some of the guys too and he's going to have to answer that.

RS says are you "cut out" of the group and James says "No, I don't think so." RS says it's going to be tough if they're out in Vegas with all the guys everyone is going to hear about it. James says and that's fine...he doesn't care if people are saying that he has to focus on doing good. He did say he's human and he's probably going to screw up again someday. Says he just doesn't want to make it a lifestyle.

Drugs/Alcohol...RS asks if he's an addict. He says "no." Never did anything before the show (smoked weed a couple times in college...but just did it to be cool). He said Lately part of being in music and being "famous" he's exposed to stuff. Said a couple of times he was super exhausted and people said "this will get you up". Tried it and it worked but never paid for it or anything got addicted. Says upon self reflection when he had to admit to himself that he's had sex with this many girls and done cocaine he wasn't proud of who he was.

James did give himself a tiny bit of credit. Said in other areas of his life he did do better...gave back, etc. He did say that that doesn't make up for it and you can't compartmentalize. Basically...it was fun while it lasted, but it's time to grow up and start being the person he wants to be....not scared to answer your phone when you don't know the number.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH....rambling about cathartic....BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. More rambling about how long he listed, pecking order, confronting Jordan.

Still touring....back in the states in about two weeks. In Australia now, was just in New Zealand, then taking some time off...maybe Paradise. Do some recording. He lives in Nashville....moved there two months ago.

***That was an hour of my life I'll never get back***

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Janner - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Thank you for taking one for the team. And I mean it.
ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:26 pm

@leselihau thank you!

What on earth is this dude on? Why does he think anyone really cares if he does better or not. He could've easily apologized privately whoever he hurt, and just change, but this is Imo his ground work for bip, he's building his own sl. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:41 pm

I completely agree....he's working on paradise now. I don't like to wish ill will on people so I do truly hope he does make a change and do better....but have a little humility...just be different, be better....people will notice eventually....and if they don't, are they really even that important to you.

If that wasn't an advertisement for Paradise I don't know what is....and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the edit bus runs him over on Paradise.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:47 pm

Most of the people that do not "study" this show would say: Who the F is this guy. With that perspective---gain some humility. Seriously. Say the name James Taylor and I think "you've got a friend" not my p*nis made mistakes. Really. Move on, you are embarrassing yourself.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:53 pm

@leselihau Thanks for taking the time to bring this over. That's a lot of work.

I wonder if LiarBoy has a count of how many women, so he can replace Nick with James.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:54 pm

@leselihau I'm curious, from your perspective did you feel like RS was "buying" what he was saying?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:26 pm

I think RS will "play nice" with anyone that speaks to him from the franchise....so I think he'll "play nice" with James....but I'm guessing he has his doubts just like the rest of us. I mean, seriously....look at how nice he was to the Murray clan there for awhile.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:29 pm

@leselihau yea that's what I was thinking. I can't bring myself to listen to it, but it really aggravates me when RS kisses butt when they acknowledge him, and then treats the rest like crap.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Most of the people that do not "study" this show would say: Who the F is this guy. With that perspective---gain some humility. Seriously. Say the name James Taylor and I think "you've got a friend" not my p*nis made mistakes. Really. Move on, you are embarrassing yourself.

^^All this spot on! James has some mental issues IMO. Get over yourself and if you feel sorry for your behavior...apologize to the women you think you harmed not the Bachelor Franchise "Family" Gals. James is seriously a Tool. I hope he does not get cast on BIP. IMO the cast of these shows are nobodies who think that are very important somebodies. These past two seasons have spewed the worst cast offs of all time IMO.  
Ugh. Janner - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 623245435 Janner - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 64 2292733854

@leselihau Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking one for the team. I cannot stand the sound of RS voice or his overly self important, self involved rambling.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:38 am

In the words of the one and only JT,

"Well, I'll cry every time that you slip in one more dime"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=waOLnpuKUME
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:08 am

^^ Thanks for the video of the "real" James Taylor, one of the truly great musicians of our time.

IMHO Bach and 'Ette have too many wannabees coming on the show. They don't realize there is a finite end to their 15 minutes. Sure liked the program much more in the "good old days." Much too much drama and career-climbing these days.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North