SELECT CONTENT

Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

adoptdontshop - Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by RealityEscape Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:15 pm

HEA wrote:
relaxing wrote:I loved Wells.  Too bad we can't get more guys like him on the show.  

totally agreeé

Agree too. I suspect he appeared not as rich and "sophisticated/macho/passionate" as JoJo thinks she wants but I bet she'll be surprised some day. Can easily see him as a host of America's Got Talent or something like that!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

adoptdontshop - Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:02 pm

He is a sweetie. I simply think they felt like friends to each other and that it wouldn't grow from there and they both knew it. 

He seems to be a lot of fun. I think the perfect girl for him is right around the corner. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:31 pm

albean99 wrote:I think he could have gone farther with Caila.

He might have had the desire to try to kiss her earlier. I have a feeling Wells wasn't feeling it with JoJo anymore than she was with. That's perfectly okay. Do we know if he went to paradise?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:35 pm

We do know, he's eliminated now but I don't know if we are allowed to say....

ETA: when I saw eliminated I mean from Ette that's airing.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:28 pm

Seabear wrote:Definitely an attractive desirable guy.  I think he is smart, funny and probably wanted to talk about something other than his past relationship.  Wells was a creative guy in the midst of a bunch of more sexually aggressive competitive alphas. Not JoJo's type...but I have no doubt Wells will have woman dreaming about him.  
Blu..you need to move to Nashville...I am all for you and Wells.  
I love seeing Wells with Carl the Bloodhound. And seeing Wells support Adopt don't Shop...Animal Rescue.
He is a absolute standout this season. yes

He is! In the first snap chat I watched of him he said that what he learned from being on the Bachelorette is that America loves muscles, then he panned over to pot full of mussels he was cooking up. laugh out loud He's smart, funny and his smile is adorable. I can see MF not getting his appeal, but I would think Elan would get it and have given him more of a chance for TB role. It's a shame that he was out before Alex and James T imo.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:32 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Seabear wrote:Definitely an attractive desirable guy.  I think he is smart, funny and probably wanted to talk about something other than his past relationship.  Wells was a creative guy in the midst of a bunch of more sexually aggressive competitive alphas. Not JoJo's type...but I have no doubt Wells will have woman dreaming about him.  
I love seeing Wells with Carl the Bloodhound. And seeing Wells support Adopt don't Shop...Animal Rescue.

He is! In the first snap chat I watched of him he said that what he learned from being on the Bachelorette is that America loves muscles, then he panned over to pot full of mussels he was cooking up. laugh out loud He's smart, funny and his smile is adorable. I can see MF not getting his appeal, but I would think Elan would get it and have given him more of a chance for TB role. It's a shame that he was out before Alex and James T imo.
Agree, except I don't think Elan has much say in who gets the lead.

What is his snapchat username, please?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:35 pm

wellsadams Stuck
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:03 pm

rhondam wrote:wellsadams Stuck
Thank you!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:43 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Agree, except I don't think Elan has much say in who gets the lead.

What is his snapchat username, please?

I thought maybe Elan had some say in the order of elimination, but I'm not sure about that. Being F8 put him out of the running. If he had been F5, maybe there would have been a bit of a chance for him.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:50 pm

Wells was on podcast

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=16803276
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:55 pm

^ Anyone want to take one for the team and give a summary of what he said..? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:56 pm

Not tonight dear.   Jk.

If no one else has i'll take a listen tomorrow morning at the office.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
Lennoxcolinrolland
Dessler
rhondam
robinvi
eirekay