SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu May 05, 2016 5:31 am

casjacknick wrote:Awww! Go Chase Go! (I just really like him, and I'm not sure why; hope he doesn't disappoint.)

Ditto. Probably it was hearing him speak in that video. Seems like a keeper. Rooting for Chase to be F1 or TB.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by _wd75 Thu May 05, 2016 5:41 am

I'm not a Chase or Robby fan. I snooped into Chase more and it seems to be from SM he jumped a lot from relationship to relationship maybe even seeing one girl while still in relationship with another......// IDK I could be totally wrong just not a fan. I really hope it's Jordan in the end. But if I had to pick I'd say F3 Jordan F2 Robby F1 Chase.

_wd75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 5:47 am

Chase's exes seem to at least be cordial with him. That Sammi girl, seems really upset that he's on the Bachelorette laugh out loud She's been whining about it on Bach account IG's (only twice) and that one time on her Twitter. She's a Capricorn, since we're talking about astrology laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 5:48 am

2observe wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:The astrology of the season:

JoJo: Scorpio
Chase: Pisces
Robby: Capricorn
Luke: Libra
Jordan: Virgo
It looks like a strong attraction with Jordan, Robby and Chase.  I think that Jordan may get the physical edit since Virgo and Pisces are opposites, and have a very strong physical connection.  Robby as the Earth sign (Capricorn) can help ground JoJo.  But, with Chase (a Pisces) and Jojo (a Scorpio) I can see a Spiritual (mind, body & soul) connection.  Jmo.
Do you mean Virgo and Scorpio are opposites?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 5:50 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
2observe wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:The astrology of the season:

JoJo: Scorpio
Chase: Pisces
Robby: Capricorn
Luke: Libra
Jordan: Virgo
It looks like a strong attraction with Jordan, Robby and Chase.  I think that Jordan may get the physical edit since Virgo and Pisces are opposites, and have a very strong physical connection.  Robby as the Earth sign (Capricorn) can help ground JoJo.  But, with Chase (a Pisces) and Jojo (a Scorpio) I can see a Spiritual (mind, body & soul) connection.  Jmo.

No wonder I'm a Chase fan... He's a Pisces like my hubby and I'm a Scorpio like JoJo...  I definitely approve!  I told all my BFFs I was going to marry him after our first date... 10 years later and he still gives me butterflies!
Awwww that's cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 5:51 am

Well based on astrology, JoJo picked good IMO. Water and water go together as does water and earth. So 3/4 isn't bad. The only one who doesn't "fit" is Luke as an air sign Libra (and he's most likely already out.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 05, 2016 6:55 am

Just an FYI: Multiple postings in a row is frowned upon. Please try using the multiple quote feature. 
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by _wd75 Thu May 05, 2016 7:32 am

Sorry I don't know how to quote. Even if I was given instructions it would still be difficult for me Haha. I'm not computer savvy at all. Anyways just wanted to comment on the whole astrology thing. I'm a LIBRA hubby is a SCORPIO we have been together for 19 years, HS sweethearts. I couldn't be more happy still get butterflies. I have a fave it's Jordan and was Luke. Chase and Robby are my least fav. JMO.

_wd75

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 05, 2016 7:40 am

casjacknick wrote:Oh! Metagirl can I join your team?! That's the funniest things I've read in a while. Also where are we scheduling wise is she on her third fantasy date now or is it rose ceremony day?
This is the updated schedule

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3385p12-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#955915

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu May 05, 2016 8:31 am

Thank you Auntie!!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed May 11, 2016 9:55 am

Do we have pix of the F3 guys?
I'm so confused....
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1906

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 11, 2016 10:04 am

provenceguy wrote:Do we have pix of the F3 guys?
I'm so confused....

No, but we have proof Luke (from fb comments), Robby and Jordon (sm pictures) had htd. RS spoiled Chase is also in f4 but we don't see any pics. Luke's been active on sm so he's very possibly f4. So, Chase, Robby and Jordon are f3 guys.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290