SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 58 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  Empty Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:45 pm

ETA May 24th Twitter

sophienette wrote:this:

https://twitter.com/1chadjohnson

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/chad

RealityShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  Person-person_664ec626-d753-45bd-9d24-cb61a5628f33_2000x800_source-1000x400-Q90_1463061688414

Chad
contestant biography

Height: 6’2”

Tattoos: No

Would you describe yourself as “the party-starter,” “the wingman” or “the laid back one”? Sometimes I’m the party-starter and sometimes I’m the laid back one.

What are your three best attributes? Confidence, good-hearted, witty

All-time favorite movies: The Notebook (don’t make fun of me), Runner Runner, Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Who do you admire most in the world and why? Myself in 10 years, alright, alright, alright.

What’s your worst date memory? A girl got blackout drunk and passed out during dinner.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Myself in 10 years, alright, alright, alright.

Do you enjoy camping? Yes! Did a lot of it in the Marine Corps.

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why? Myself in 10 years, alright, alright, alright.

What is your greatest achievement to date? Being born good looking.

california90 wrote:RS released name of the "villian" - Chad Johnson from Tulsa, OK. Apparently he wanted to fight everyone.

His FB: https://www.facebook.com/chad.johnson.9235

Ladybug82 wrote:
16. Chad Johnson: Tulsa, OK. He’s a former marine who graduated the University of Oklahoma, and is now a real estate agent in Tulsa. He’s quite the gem this season I tell ya’. I think he pretty much wanted to fight every guy from what I heard. Gee, can’t imagine why with all those veins popping out of his head, neck, biceps, arms, chest, and brain. Seems like such a level headed guy.

Facebook – Chad Johnson

RealityShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  ChadJ1

RealityShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  ChadJ2-300x300

RealityShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  ChadJ3-200x300

RealityShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  ChadJ4-300x290
Source: Reality Steve

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

RealityShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:58 pm

He looks quite nice on those FB photos, IMO. He also had a very sweet post to his late mother
("After a 7 year battle with cancer, I lost my Mom last night. I've spent nearly every day and night with her since April and can only hope that meant something to her. I love you Mom, you were the best, I'll always miss you.")
IF not for the spoiler, I would not have thought he is the villain. I am guessing it's possible he didn't fall for Jojo or could see it's Jojo/Jordon show so just decided to make himself famous/infamous? You can't have a Bach/B'ette show without one or two villains that we hate to love/ love to hate, right?
JMO

https://www.facebook.com/chad.johnson.9235

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

RealityShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:57 pm

He's good looking. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:51 pm

He looks much better in those pics above than this one that MF tweeted out when he reached 60k in followers.  IMO, he needs to keep the clothes on to cover those veins.    RealityShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  3806527698

bluwavz wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 4m4 minutes ago
Here ya go!!!
#TheBachelorette
RealityShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  CfPzeBQVIAEWJNk
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:10 pm

He's cute.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:32 pm

I usually like the villians and I admire anyone who can make it as a marine, but he is a Sooner, so my Longhorn heart has to dislike him. Not a great pic by MF, but then again I think Olivia is gorgeous, much more so than Lauren, JoJo, Amanda, or Emily and TPTB still got bad stills of her. Now if like Clint, I like the villian, I will have a dilemma, do I cheer for a Sooner? no idea
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:33 pm

He is very attractive from his fb photos.
CM and MF and co are azzholes. Not even going to add a JMOAA, because it's in Webster's.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:51 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:He looks much better in those pics above than this one that MF tweeted out when he reached 60k in followers.  IMO, he needs to keep the clothes on to cover those veins.    RealityShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  3806527698

bluwavz wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 4m4 minutes ago
Here ya go!!!
#TheBachelorette
RealityShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  CfPzeBQVIAEWJNk

He reminds me of Hugh Jackman in this picture.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:27 am

Is it too early to call that he ends up with Lace in Paradise?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:35 am

OMy. Time for me to relax and go to bed.
I read the above: Is it too early to call that he ends up wearing lace in Paradise.
Don't even want to tell you what I was thinking. RealityShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  3806527698

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:58 am

stuckinsc wrote:I usually like the villians and I admire anyone who can make it as a marine, but he is a Sooner, so my Longhorn heart has to dislike him. Not a great pic by MF, but then again I think Olivia is gorgeous, much more so than Lauren, JoJo, Amanda, or Emily and TPTB still got bad stills of her. Now if like Clint, I like the villian, I will have a dilemma, do I cheer for a Sooner? no idea

Ha ha....my Sooner heart says yes, you do!! cheerleader
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:15 am

Nice :Nod:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 58 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555