SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rosepetal Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:59 am

JMO, but I get the feeling Chad made it through basic but never completed his technical training.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:27 am

@exmrsbundy thank you for your service, and thanks so much for all the info!

As far as Chad real name "Brian"? purchasing all those domains, he's pretty much giving them the middle finger. They will not be able to purchase a domain in their own names. If they want to start a web site, blog, shill products whatever, they can't. If you click on any of those sites, it takes you directly to Chad's IG.

Some do it on purpose and wait for a paycheque when the real person wants to buy it from them. IMO he's doing it because he's nuts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:39 am

Okay, here is a question about the domains that Chad bought up.  JoJo's was joelle-fletcher.  So, could robby still buy either of these: robby.hayes or robby-hayes as his domain name if they are not taken?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:43 am

Yes anyone can buy any domain that's available. It's a matter of choice. Maybe Robby would have liked robbyhayes.com without the -.

I know my email for work has an _ between my first name and last name. It's a major pain because the hyperlink makes it invisible when you type it into an email, or when giving it out, people forget the _. Simple is best IMO without the dashes or dot's.

ETA: I meant to add, note to all future contestants who are seeking fame, grab your domain now. laugh out loud

Sorry EETA: Robby has http://www.robbyhhayes.com/ so he's good. Maybe Chad didn't know he had a site already.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes anyone can buy any domain that's available. It's a matter of choice. Maybe Robby would have liked robbyhayes.com without the -.

I know my email for work has an _ between my first name and last name. It's a major pain because the hyperlink makes it invisible when you type it into an email, or when giving it out, people forget the _. Simple is best IMO without the dashes or dot's.

ETA: I meant to add, note to all future contestants who are seeking fame, grab your domain now. laugh out loud

Sorry EETA: Robby has http://www.robbyhhayes.com/ so he's good. Maybe Chad didn't know he had a site already.

Thanks, GA. I am sure that every one of those domains that didn't have a dot or dash between the first and last names would have been their first choice if he hadn't grabbed them up. I guess that Evan's domain name was not available for him to buy? It appears he only chose those from the show that he felt had "done him wrong" in one way or another.

Chad is one very strange guy, that is for sure.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:00 pm

...and JJLane because he called him a d**khead. laugh out loud I know, he's so mean, but for some reason he makes me laugh as well. I think he's so bad that it has to be a joke, but I'm sure it isn't.

realchadjohnsonTHAT LOOK u get when u come up with the perfect scheme to redirect all the other guys domain names to your own Instagram LoL

teamRoJo - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 22 13277679_618428175000665_508346196_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:02 pm

Same here GA!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:09 pm

Someone needs to ask him if he thinks his mother would be proud of his behavior, on and off the show. The way he has talked to women in private messages and buying up domain names just to be vindictive. He calls himself a Christian on FB, or he did before the show aired. He hasn't been acting very Christian like on sm.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:10 pm

He is an attention seeker.....his antics are no longer funny. He needs to grow up

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamRoJo - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f49b  teamRoJo - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:20 pm

He has serious issues IMO because even if he is joking, that's not the way to speak to people nor is he respecting Marines in a manner that they so well deserve.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:28 pm

He's such an a$s and OTT with the childish, vindictive attacks.  Some of what he says on the show and his SM posts make me laugh and other times I think someone needs to lock him up, knock some sense into him and bring down his self esteem a notch or two.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:31 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:He's such an a$s and OTT with the childish, vindictive attacks.  Some of what he says on the show and his SM posts make me laugh and other times I think someone needs to lock him up, knock some sense into him and bring down his self esteem a notch or two.  laugh out loud

Actually, I don't think he has such a high self esteem. He is trying too hard to be noticed.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 58 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555