SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chadJohnson - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:51 pm

Twitter exchange between Chad and Chad Johnson the NFL'er along with a random response by @nrl90

Chad Johnson
‏@1ChadJohnson
You must be a pretty cool dude with a name like Chad Johnson @ochocinco #chadjohnson #thebachelorette

Chad Johnson Verified account
‏@ochocinco Chad Johnson Retweeted Chad Johnson
I love you man, we may be related, you never know.

This comment is for @bluwavz

Tash.0™️ ‏@nrl90  16h16 hours ago
@ochocinco @1ChadJohnson so which one of you is a hockey goalie?  chadJohnson - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f602

chadJohnson - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 25 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

chadJohnson - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by beader Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:53 am

I just thought maybe he's treating these domain names like real estate investments and is hoping to buy low and sell high.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:00 pm

It appears they love him and the drama he brings.

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison 7m7 minutes ago

Who's ready for a double dose of #TheBachelorette a special Monday Tuesday double shot of #TheChad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:39 pm

One thing for sure you lifers can't go back to associate Chad'
to anyone else. He is unique. giggling

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:53 pm

This guy is the worst sourpuss I think we've ever had on the show, my opinion. If he does not go home at the end of tonight's broadcast, I will be seriously annoyed. hissyfit

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:24 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:This guy is the worst sourpuss I think we've ever had on the show, my opinion.  If he does not go home at the end of tonight's broadcast, I will be seriously annoyed.  hissyfit
I agree, his inability to play along with the dates is incredibly annoying. I am ready for him to leave. I just now think Evan is actually worse.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:56 pm

Article behind the scene http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/06/bachelorette-sunday-night-sex-talks-group-date/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:52 pm

Chad is an enigma.  That is for sure.  I have a feeling that there was a lot more going on behind the scenes between him and the other guys, and it just didn't make the final cut, but Evan and Alex did carry things to an extreme, which only made things worse.

My opinion of Chad is that he came across as socially awkward, that he said a lot of outrageous things that only fueled the animosity against him.  What he considered telling the truth was often inappropriate or condescending.

Basically, Chad did not appear to even try to make friends with the other guys, and the only guy that he first connected with decided to jump ship and join in with the other guys after a while.  Heck the Canadian dude even seemed to get along with Evan, Chad's arch enemy.  In essence, Chad brought this all on himself and refused to change course and didn't try to make amends with the other guys so that he could peacefully co-exist with them while in the house.  IMO.

I wonder if Chad will even be at the MTA taping?  I remember when Wes Hayden from Jillian's season refused to go to the MTA.  He said that he would only attend if it was a live telecast, because he wanted to tell his side of the story.  He didn't want the producers to be able to present an edited version of his segment afterwards.  But, they refused and told him that it would be taped.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:00 pm

IMO, Chad was not ready to be on a reality TV show so soon after the loss of his mother whom he was primary caretaker for years.  Instead, he could have used appropriate counseling and re-entry to the social scene in smaller, more manageable doses.  He is filled with rage and hostility which doesn't take much to ignite.  TPTB just fanned the flame.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:03 pm

MiniDiva wrote:IMO, Chad was not ready to be on a reality TV show so soon after the loss of his mother whom he was primary caretaker for years.  Instead, he could have used appropriate counseling and re-entry to the social scene in smaller, more manageable doses.  He is filled with rage and hostility which doesn't take much to ignite.  TPTB just fanned the flame.  JMO.

IA with you, MiniDiva, about the time frame after the loss of his mother. Yes he could use some counseling, but I still think his "issues" started long before his mother's illness and death. You don't become a bully like that in a six-month period; these things are usually more deep-seated and start long before adulthood. I'm sure his mom's death didn't help anything, but I suspect if we could look back to his childhood and teen years it would be apparent. Nevertheless, he has been eliminated; we have wasted four episodes on this dumb drama. I said elsewhere this drama has deflected the "meh" nature of most of the other bachelors participating in this snoozefest. JMHOFWIW.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:50 pm

Well judging by that Match.com profile posted on RS site, he simply is a narcissistic tool. And you certainly don't start viewing violence as the only solution to conflict just because you lost a parent.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:36 pm

MiniDiva wrote:IMO, Chad was not ready to be on a reality TV show so soon after the loss of his mother whom he was primary caretaker for years.  Instead, he could have used appropriate counseling and re-entry to the social scene in smaller, more manageable doses.  He is filled with rage and hostility which doesn't take much to ignite.  TPTB just fanned the flame.  JMO.

Mini, thanks for these thoughts. I was on a rant about him last night here on the board. In the moment he just pushes every button. But when I think back, tptb were more at fault in their usual quest to provide "drama". He is struggling with something and his mother's recent death may have pushed him to the brink. NOT to excuse him but now I am trying to see him as this poor soul who is probably, as my mum would say, "more to be pitied than scorned".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555