SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:56 pm

Her end game is Risperdal with a haldol lacer all courtesy of the state facility.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:56 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Just curious, but what has Hope done that's considered crazy and ugly? I have clearly missed something.

Exactly my thought. As of now, I haven't seen her 'exclusive interview' with OK/InTouch. Her IG is private so we don't know if she accused Robby like Jordon's ex did. Her IG profile is her alone, but I don't know about Twitter. We have no proof she cheated behind Robby, did we? I may question her taste in dating Chad, but who knows her true motivation? So, I will wait and see to determine myself if she is crazy and ugly.
By the way, can someone post what Jubliee said? TIA.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Her end game is Risperdal with a haldol lacer all courtesy of the state facility.

realitytv - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 34 3806527698 You are hilarious. And so wise.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:03 pm

sdmom wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:Just curious, but what has Hope done that's considered crazy and ugly? I have clearly missed something.

Exactly my thought. As of now, I haven't seen her 'exclusive interview' with OK/InTouch. Her IG is private so we don't know if she accused Robby like Jordon's ex did. Her IG profile is her alone, but I don't know about Twitter. We have no proof she cheated behind Robby,  did we? I may question her taste in dating Chad, but who knows her true motivation? So, I will wait and see to determine myself if she is crazy and ugly.
By the way, can someone post what Jubliee said? TIA.

Go to Robby's thread. Jubilee's first comment is posted there.

Now Chad edited his initial post to throw major shade at Robby for cheating and ruining a 4 year relationship for fame! Dang. MF couldn't have scripted anything more entertaining than this.

I say again, Jo deserves a redue. A cast full of buzos and circus freaks.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:09 pm

Hope is being one of those sneaky girls. Which is far worse than your typical out right bish. She's playing her cards close to the vest by not making people think she's crazy by talking to tabloids or throwing out Robby's name every which way. She's having people do her dirty work for her. Which is worse. When you can't own up to your own sh*t stirring, that's a low blow. Her and Chad didn't just randomly meet up, they planned this sh*t out perfectly. They both saw the bait and took it. That's it.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:12 pm

^thanks, I read it.
All I can say is, all of them are attention seekers, all try to stretch their 5 minutes of fame.
Other than that, I will form my own opinion of Hope when we find out more about the relationship.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:21 pm

Leah has now put herself in the Chad and Hope drama too. Check his IG.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:24 pm

Forget episodes of the bachelorette.

I want to see the behind the scenes of all the action after filming.

This is way more interesting. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:30 pm

At this point I don't care how Hope's been mistreated or thinks she's been mistreated. If she's willing to lower her standards that much just to get some attention and hurt her ex (in her mind), she's either insane or very very naive. As if Chad's really interested in Robby's "leftovers". This is a game to him, pure and simple. For her sake I hope it's a game for her as well, but in either case it's crazy desperate. It's not like they even live near each other, she flew to him. If I'd been mistreated, the last thing I'd want on top of that is to appear pathetic and easy. She's gonna regret this one day when she grows up and realises there are plenty of fish in the sea and there are more important things to have in common than a shared hatred towards your ex.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:34 pm

mindless wrote:At this point I don't care how Hope's been mistreated or thinks she's been mistreated. If she's willing to lower her standards that much just to get some attention and hurt her ex (in her mind), she's either insane or very very naive. As if Chad's really interested in Robby's "leftovers". This is a game to him, pure and simple. For her sake I hope it's a game for her as well, but in either case it's crazy desperate. It's not like they even live near each other, she flew to him. If I'd been mistreated, the last thing I'd want on top of that is to appear pathetic and easy. She's gonna regret this one day when she grows up and realises there are plenty of fish in the sea and there are more important things to have in common than a shared hatred towards your ex.
Nice! ITA. 
The only thing I don't agree with is she will probably never regret this or half of the other crazy stuff she might or has done. I see her justifying it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:36 pm

I feel sad for her. We don't even know what is going on with her family as she had no family pics until Robby's family came into the pic. She's probably a very hurt, lonely, desperate girl to allow herself to run to Chad as obviously it's all just a game to him just like Mindless posted.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:47 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

And on the 8th day, God said Let There Be Chad! LOL Just a lil Dancing and few Dolla Dolla Billz realitytv - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 34 1f60e . . . . Video made by @jaubreyphotography #TheChadelor #JimmyKimmel #JimmyKimmelShow #JimmyKimmelABC #dwts #RealityTV #RealityShow #RealityShows #TheBachelor #TheBachelorette #BachelorNation #Fitness #MakeItRain #DollaDillaBillzYall by @realchadjohnson
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555