SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 58 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityShows - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:08 am

Chad is the cherry on top for me this season. :uptonogood

I woke up like this @realchadjohnson @jen.not.jenn #mrstealyagirl #bachelorinparadise #bachelornation #inandoutburger by @ldiamondstyle
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

RealityShows - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:16 am

^ that doesn't even look like Grant's ex though laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:19 am

It's so staged.... he's even crediting the stylist for the photo! Looks like she is modelling her jewellery on her wrist? He does make me laugh though....

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:30 am

In RS' men tell all recap he said Chad basically told all the guys bts that he's being a dumb/jack azz on purpose. (Obviously because of all the attention he's getting.) No kidding... laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:48 am

He is an a$s (and I don't buy that it's all an act laugh out loud ), but he was at least entertaining and funny, IMO. laugh out loud

He didn't give me the heebie jeebies, wasn't a yawn fest or make me want to FF through all his scenes.  

Now, the guys' reactions to him and his OTT Chadness was not so entertaining or funny... That did make me FF or completely quit watching. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:44 am

This is so immature but I laughed hysterically. cheeky

RealityShows - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 50 Scree168

Source: realchadjohnson Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:22 am

He reminds me of a past contestant who did the crazy act yet it was sleuth ed here that it was just an act.

I can't wait to see which Ex he will post for next.

My hope is AR12. RealityShows - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 50 2498057887

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:06 am

nd4reality wrote:He reminds me of a past contestant who did the crazy act yet it was sleuth ed here that it was just an act.

I can't wait to see which Ex he will post for next.

My hope is AR12. RealityShows - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 50 2498057887
Perhaps Chris Manson't ex or one of MF's.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:06 pm

Hahaha Kash ^

I've been starting to watch the show back and I'm getting many different impressions (as usual) than the first time watching. Chad is one of them.... I believe he wasn't acting on the show and really did like Jo. But soon after moving into the mansion he said or did something stupid, it could've even been that ESPN date. Add another dumb, rude comment and he was more or less completely ostracized from the group. This hurt know doubt and he reacted in an even worse manner. 

James F said on AfterBuzz that Chad would go on rampages AND James was one of the ones that didn't have a problem with him!! While some things he does are definitely funny, abd I do see intelligence underneath it all, I can't help but feel sorry for him because his predominate role in any drama is PERSECUTOR in the KARPMAN DRAMA TRIANGLE. interesting stuff.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:32 pm

Chad is tweeting that Jordan and Aaaron don't talk because Jordan stole from Aaron. Or at least that's what he's strongly implying. Wow.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:36 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Chad is tweeting that Jordan and Aaaron don't talk because Jordan stole from Aaron. Or at least that's what he's strongly implying. Wow.

Chad Johnson ‏@realchadjohnson 48m48 minutes ago
Theres a reason @AaronRodgers12 doesnt speak to @JRodgers11. And finally, I actually know why. I got sources, brah. #StickyFingers

@AaronRodgers12 @JRodgers11 DOES THE HASHTAG NOT EXPLAIN EVERYTHING????? #DontStealFromFamily

Okay? Is he going to put us out of our misery and tell us what?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:39 pm

I'm assuming he means money but I guess it could be something else. Where do you think he gets his "info"?
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 58 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555