SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamchad - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:47 pm

And that's the reason Luke and the parents don't speak to AR either? Nice try, Chadelor, not buying it. Rolling Eyes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

teamchad - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:47 pm

That made me laugh laugh out loud

I would love to know how Chad found this "legitimate" information considering no media outlet picked this up within the past couple of years of the rift. That doesn't really explain why Luke and their parents have no relationship with Aaron either. Everything I've seen has centered on Aaron essentially becoming too Hollywood as he got deeper into his relationship with his girlfriend, which IMO, their dad kind of hinted at when he told JoJo Jordan wouldn't change because of the fame from the show.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:49 pm

Chad is such a troll. He's gonna get himself into some legal trouble.. That's slander. A lot of people out there will believe what he says.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:52 pm

Ash2214 wrote:That made me laugh laugh out loud

I would love to know how Chad found this "legitimate" information considering no media outlet picked this up within the past couple of years of the rift. That doesn't really explain why Luke and their parents have no relationship with Aaron either. Everything I've seen has centered on Aaron essentially becoming too Hollywood as he got deeper into his relationship with his girlfriend, which IMO, their dad kind of hinted at when he told JoJo Jordan wouldn't change because of the fame from the show.

Without going into it too much, that's basically it in a nutshell.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:04 pm

I would assume (I hate doing such) he might get sources much the same as Booger Boy does or did especially in his beginning.
If there is any truth to it, I am sure it will come out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would assume (I hate doing such) he might get sources much the same as Booger Boy does or did especially in his beginning.
If there is any truth to it, I am sure it will come out.

I'm not sure that's going to be believed but I think you could be right. It's a specific claim regarding stealing. Time hopefully tells for sure. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:25 pm

There are lots of ways to interpret "stealing". So I will wait and see.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:30 pm

Chad is being Chad.  laugh out loud

I don't know if he has real sources or pulled the idea from thin air but, IMO, sticky fingers doesn't really explain why it's Aaron against the rest of the family.  So just not buying into his crap, at the moment.

And I may be the only one on the planet, but I actually don't care what happened or why there's a divide.  They all seem nice enough and every family has some kind of family drama and issue (some bigger 3 ring circuses than others laugh out loud), so I just hope they eventually figure out a way to patch things up, before it's too late. JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:33 pm

Like Kasha said, stealing has different interpretations. Not just the sticky fingers kind. We'll see .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:41 pm

laugh out loud Nope, he doesn't like the attention!

Chad Johnson @realchadjohnson 28m
Dear Oklahoma. You got like 14 days to get down with daddy. I'm movin to LA. #MoveItorLoseIt
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:laugh out loud Nope, he doesn't like the attention!

Chad Johnson @realchadjohnson 28m
Dear Oklahoma. You got like 14 days to get down with daddy. I'm movin to LA. #MoveItorLoseIt

Chad's a cad , he can be bad
I agree he wants to be a fad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:44 pm

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555