SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:02 pm

mindless wrote:Someone needs to tell Chad that it's not stealing if the previous "owner" already gave it away.

Sadly this man has no concept of either rational reasoning or any version of the truth unless it comes out of his demented mind.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:03 pm

Why are these girls allowing themselves to be used in such a manner?! Chad is practically bragging on Twitter that he has banged them and taunting Wells if he has an ex he could hit too. I don't get it. Getting back at your ex is one thing, but willingly submitting yourself for humiliation? scratch

Don't they see it that way?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:05 pm

There are a lot of dumb people out there and some of those dumb people will do anything for 15 minutes of fame or revenge or whatever.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:09 pm

julychild wrote:Why are these girls allowing themselves to be used in such a manner?! Chad is practically bragging on Twitter that he has banged them and taunting Wells if he has an ex he could hit too. I don't get it. Getting back at your ex is one thing, but willingly submitting yourself for humiliation? scratch

What's the wells thing? He said something to him about an ex at the MTA!

He's getting back at him for lecturing him on the MTA. No one puts baby in the corner.

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:10 pm

they are all a bunch of immature kids. We did not see much of the after party but I bet this went a bit cray cray. And I bet that all those poeple will find the other franchise alumni and party and whatever they do together. Rumors are they are not playing cards.....

The only people I respect are those after show that go home and just move on because it shows they truly took it as an experience. Generally, after MTA or WTA, they disappear. For those desperate fame seekers, their public actions confirm who they truly are... a bunch of immature adults acting like kids.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:17 pm

Chad is trying to prove a point that he sadly has missed. Poor thing is acting like the guy who was bullied and now he is a big bad buffoon and exacting revenge that is all kinds of wrong.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:
julychild wrote:Why are these girls allowing themselves to be used in such a manner?! Chad is practically bragging on Twitter that he has banged them and taunting Wells if he has an ex he could hit too. I don't get it. Getting back at your ex is one thing, but willingly submitting yourself for humiliation? scratch

He's getting back at him for lecturing him on the MTA. No one puts baby in the corner.

Apparently Chad took offense to something Wells said abut him during the MTA, and of course, in his usual style, took to Twitter to launch an attack.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:21 pm

Chad is a try hard. Plain and simple. Some of the stuff he said at MTA..he had to think about before he said them (because he had no idea what the F he was gonna say), he stuttered several times when trying to give come backs, things he said made absolute no sense whatsoever. At first, he was highly entertaining. Now, he's just idiotic and lame.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:37 pm

julychild wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Apparently Chad took offense to something Wells said abut him during the MTA, and of course, in his usual style, took to Twitter to launch an attack.

this guy is unbelievable. and not in a good way.

I get link up to the love for crazy goons like him because that is the state of reality tv and entertainment currently. The more whacky and in fact dangerous the better.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:41 pm

Oh brother. Wonder who the friend was.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-villain-chads-pickup-line-come-nap-with-me-w431120

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:37 pm

everly wrote:Oh brother. Wonder who the friend was.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-villain-chads-pickup-line-come-nap-with-me-w431120

The source tells Us that the luxury real estate agent, 28, recently reached out to her friend through Twitter before sending along his phone number via direct message.
The next day, Johnson invited the woman to his room, adding, "Come nap w me."

Becca? Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 57 2498057887  Sorry he makes me laugh.

"I'm really coming here to meet somebody — that's why I'm coming back, because I haven't met anybody yet," Johnson says

I think this is the first thing he's said that just may be a white lie. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:57 pm

Yeah, what friend are they talking about? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555