SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alwayslaughing - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 25, 2016 9:17 pm

Chad's "Pumpkin"

realchadjohnson
Pumpkin just got her hair did laugh out loud

alwayslaughing - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 9 13258903_1724694827778113_1653822883_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI1NzUzMTM0MTM5NDIyNDQ0NA%3D%3D
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

alwayslaughing - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed May 25, 2016 9:23 pm

Cute. For some reason he reminds me of Ryan from Em's season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2016 9:32 pm

Me, too. I loved Ryan.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 9:37 pm

Awww cute Pumpkin.

IG

realchadjohnson
375 likes
1d
realchadjohnsonI've served my country, I've lived a long life. For the last three years of my life, when I wasn't at work, I spent nearly every waking moment spending time with and taking care of my mother who was dying of liver cancer. I was sleeping next to her with my head on her chest when she passed. So maybe I'm a bit cocky, but you know what.. I think it's hilarious, and so did my mother. As men we call each other names and make fun of each other because that's what we do, and you either rise above it and have fun with it, or get offended because you can't handle it at which point you should just turn in your man card. #takeajoke #alwayslaughing #bachelor #bachelorette #thebachelor #thebachelorette #chadjohnson #teamchad
alwayslaughing - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 9 13298271_914245938681644_1184372091_n

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 25, 2016 9:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Me, too. I loved Ryan.

And he is all nicely married now to his trophy wife. I'm sure there is hope for Chad...he just needs to get away from this show, but not before, hopefully, entertaining me this summer on BIP.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 25, 2016 9:42 pm

Ryan B is still one of my favs to this day.  His dry sarcastic sense of humor didn't translate the best on tv, but he was/is hilarious.  Ry-guy, Arie, Micheal Nance and all the bromances made the season for me, cause Em and 1F certainly didn't.  laugh out loud

He can be too terribly awful.  He named his dog Pumpkin and the dog seems well loved and cared for.  I'm sure probably does have a high self esteem but he can laugh at himself, so that good.  I'll just laugh at him until he gets too be too much or too unbearable.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 25, 2016 9:45 pm

Props to Chad for serving his country. being a wonderful, loving son and being a dog lover.  For some reason, he looks better in the above IG photo than he did the other night.  JMO.    yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 25, 2016 9:53 pm

Wow, serving our country as a former marine and taking care of his mom...he's accomplished a lot more than many of the contestants, no wonder he called Jordon failed. I hope he didn't physically harm anybody but until it's shown on tv, I think I like him more than the final 2 guys.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 25, 2016 9:56 pm

Sprite wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Ess okay, Chad has Andi's support re her tweet. One big happy bad azz screwed up family! laugh out loud

Perfect subconsious coupling!  alwayslaughing - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698

Please no. I'd be scared for him. She would rip him a new one.
He is playing his villian role well. Even his bio questions, I think he went for it with gusto. But he is totally MeAndi's type, tall, lots of muscles to make her feel petite, dark hair and a healthy ego. He is the kind of alpha she thinks she wants. Chad ignore her when she tries to contact you, hit block and run in the opposite direction. Now Olivia, the Texas girl and the Oklahoma boy, could work the states have a natural friendly rivalry.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 25, 2016 9:59 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I said this before. Any genuine violence they would have had to remove him from the show for liability reasons. It is all trumped up drama. I imagine he will be a lot like Clint, who just honestly didn't give a rip about the girl.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 25, 2016 10:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I said this before. Any genuine violence they would have had to remove him from the show for liability reasons. It is all trumped up drama. I imagine he will be a lot like Clint, who just honestly didn't give a rip about the girl.

Exactly. I think tptb prayed on him like they did on Olivia last season. They are hinting at the violence and that scene in the preview with all the blood just makes it look really bad. Once the show airs, either we will not see any of that or it will turn out that that is from the pool party where that guy hurt himself diving...or something like that since I don't recall the exact spoiler. Like you said, if there was any real violence or threats made, he would have been removed as BB contestants have been in the past and not have to endure a little chat with CH.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed May 25, 2016 11:02 pm

I think they cast Chad as the villain because his name is Chad and he is willing to play along. From his SM he loves his dog and his Mom and takes and took good care of both.  The fact that he served in the military and has a sense of humor will make watching him bring the drama a fun ride.  Just like it was with Olivia...I am sure the drama will be producer amplified.  Chad seems more than ready to handle the blowback.  I secretly hope CH was scared. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555