SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:08 pm

After that barf fest I'm off to catch up on the Olympics and try to catch up on Australian Bachelor.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:09 pm

Bet some of you are missing Chad about now.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:09 pm

Alanna wrote:Evan after Amanda too laugh out loud Everyone wants Amanda.

She's making it easy peasy with her little mini teeny voice

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:09 pm

I was always Team Nick so glad he is finally getting his redemption edit

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:13 pm

Gosh, Josh was an azz tonight. Now see why I never truly liked him.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:13 pm

Josh is already trying to put the blame on editing laugh out loud cantstopl jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:13 pm

Here we go. He just can't handle criticism.

Jade Tolbert ‏@jadelizroper 10m10 minutes ago
Omg. Ewww, he only kissed her to show up Nick, not to actually kiss Amanda.  jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 1f612

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray 2m2 minutes ago
@jadelizroper you of all people having done 2 shows know the edits on shows and it's not always what they make it seem like, eh? jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 1f44f jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 1f44f
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:16 pm

Josh goes at women like a starved, emaciated man at a pie eating contest.  I would hate to visualize him doing more than kissing, throw that poor woman a wet suit.  I almost feel sorry for his ex's...nah.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:16 pm

Oh yay the Josh twitter rants are starting **grabs popcorn**

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Wow Meandi must be saying I told you so Bachelor Nation...

And the thing that makes it worse and somewhat true, is Nick owning up to the fact it was not all fiction.
Plant that seed of doubt. TPTB do not like Josh.
Yeah Nick straight up saying the credit in Andi's book about him were true and not flattering showed his true character. Josh on the other hand always wants to present a false image of himself. I salute CH and the producers for showing the viewers who Josh really is...an unintelligent tool

Last edited by mysthelma on Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 1f49b  jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:20 pm

mysthelma wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Wow Meandi must be saying I told you so Bachelor Nation...

And the thing that makes it worse and somewhat true, is Nick owning up to the fact it was not all fiction.
Plant that seed of doubt. TPTB do not like Josh.
Yeah Nick straight up saying the credit in Andi's bout about him were true and not flattering showed his true character. Josh on the other hand always wants to present a false image of himself. I salute CH and the producers for showing the viewers who Josh really is...an unintelligent tool

I'm a great believer in Karma; it's a biotch and can bite you in the Azz. Bravo to TPTB, they are my heroes tonight! clapping!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:23 pm

The editors working overtime to loop kisses and audio moans. Wow.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
amyisrunning
rc49ers
rhondam
Beagle
Duke702
Luvstruck
bleuberry
megaa
iamreal2u
grace8136
notarose