SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:36 pm

What is it with these people wanting to go on reality TV and reek the benefits but then whining about the "edit" and not having any accountability for their actions when people show any sign of criticism? no no

Josh reminded me tonight why I never liked him in the first place. I wanted to give him a chance but he is just awful. So is Andi though #TeamNoOne

Nick was the real winner considering the two girls he is "runner up" for. He should be thankful laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:37 pm

Lol
@viallnicholas28 Just to review the food chain. Lions hunt gazelle. Wolves hunt sheep. Carry on. #BachelorInParadise

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 1f49b  25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:38 pm

Amanda obviously did not mind having her face sucked off...

She's a mom, but a woman first. A woman with lots of needs (JMOHO)

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:38 pm

mysthelma wrote:Lol
@viallnicholas28 Just to review the food chain. Lions hunt gazelle. Wolves hunt sheep. Carry on. #BachelorInParadise
laugh out loud I love him he seriously cracks me up giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:38 pm

Jubilee Sharpe
‏@JubileeSharpe1

I am unapologetically, without a doubt, team @viallnicholas28  One of the most positive, optimistic, open people I know #BachelorInParadise

Last edited by mindless on Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:40 pm

I cannot with Josh fav'ing tweets that he's too good for the show. Clearly not bud no idea

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:40 pm

mindless wrote:Jubilee Sharpe
‏@JubileeSharpe1

I am unapologetically, without a doubt, team @viallnicholas28  One of the most positive, optimistic, open people I know
Jen liked this tweet and also this one
Jubilee Sharpe ‏@JubileeSharpe1 20m20 minutes ago
@viallnicholas28 once again, I absolutely adore you my Nick:)
Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:41 pm

SeekAny wrote:I wanted to be a fan of Jam, but just can't after that. Josh was so obnoxious and over the top. Can he just be real for like two seconds? I honestly don't think he's a bad guy, think Andi and he brought out the worst in each other but he's so worried about his image and being right that he doesn't realize it makes him look worse. I don't want to let Amanda off the hook entirely either. She didn't handle that well. She should have at least talked with Nick before she let Josh claim her in front of the group. She was a willing participant to Josh's shenanigans.

Neither Josh or Amanda came off looking well IMO.
Josh, I do not have to detail. He is simply a hothead, impetuous idiot. IMOAA. I put that IMOAA in there because I have to. Otherwise, I see him seriously as having some issues and have to wonder about any woman having a long time relationship with him unless she simply wants to branch out to something more flesh and blood than her good old battery operated. All he wants to be is the guy on top. Literally and figuratively. I have to wonder if he is that dumb or steroid compromised.
Sorry--I went into detail
Amanda--she is simply stupid. JMOAA her children might be better off raised by a pack of wolves. At least wolves mate for life.(usually) source

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:41 pm

RS

@realitysteve After one episode (actually a 1/2 an episode), the Josh Rehabilitation Tour is failing miserably. Holy crap.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 1f49b  25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:41 pm

@breiabrissey 1h1 hour ago
I've been 100 percent converted to Team @viallnicholas28. He better find love on #BachelorInParadise. Or he can hit me up in NYC.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Josh lacks any self awareness. He's so worried about being the lion and coming out on top, and that's all that matters. I'm sure he does like Amanda a lot, wouldn't propose and be in Cali right now if he didn't. But that doesn't make his personality any better, and that's what I don't like about him.

Real question - if everything Andi wrote about him was pure fiction couldn't he sue or something? It was super aggressive and if it was a book of total lies then I would think he's have some recourse.

ETA - to be clear, I'm being sarcastic. I don't think the book is pure fiction. Some kernels of truth + some exaggerations.

Last edited by allykat on Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:43 pm

ElonM wrote:@breiabrissey  1h1 hour ago
I've been 100 percent converted to Team @viallnicholas28. He better find love on #BachelorInParadise. Or he can hit me up in NYC.

The funny thing is he hasn't changed. He's always been that way. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
amyisrunning
rc49ers
rhondam
Beagle
Duke702
Luvstruck
bleuberry
megaa
iamreal2u
grace8136
notarose