SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:06 am

emusha wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Josh is another perfect example of the fake high road bs. Also grown azz men don't need to subtweet and hashtag blessed all day while fav'ing passive aggressive tweets and throwing shade on periscope, all the while avoiding having to take responsibility for any of his own actions hmmm

I always thought he had some semblance of consideration but the hilarious thing about it is that it's obviously coming out that it's both of them together not just MeAndi who was this way. MeAndi was also exactly like that - she always has to win and have the upper hand - she was passive aggressive and always the victim. I don't see how either of them have changed because neither show any self-awareness whatsoever since being on this show (you'd think going on a tv show would make you aware of all your flaws)!

A lot of people wrote off a lot of his bad behaviour on Andi's influence but I've always known it's there. He's got a wicked temper, he definitely holds grudges, has a vindictive streak in him, and the ability to completely dissociate himself from the mistakes he makes. That's why that relationship didn't work, because they BOTH have these qualities and post show neither of them have shown any self awareness or growth at all. She got all the criticism because she stayed (or at least tried to) in the spotlight, but now he's on this show again, and as much as he pretended to be 'above it' he's just like her and I have a feeling from the edit tonight that it won't get better for him pr wise. Amanda seems to be the complete opposite of Andi though so maybe that's why it'll work for them. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:49 am

2cents :

How is it possible that the producers of this show were able to assemble a cast of the worst kissers on this planet?! How?! I saw better kissing on the playground back in the 5th grade! jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 2292733854 As someone who truly believes in the power of a kiss, it pained me to witness such poor form tonight. Most were just awkward, because there were no feelings behind the kisses. Kisses are a sexy and intimate way to communicate feelings. Without feelings, it's just 2 orifices bumping into each other swapping spit. What's the point? Oh, yeah....that little red flower called a rose. no no :headbanging

While most of the kissing was awkward because the people were total strangers, Josh and Amanda's kissing was awkward because it was so OTT and in your face to Nick. Again, I haven't witness such egregious one upmanship since....since....oh, yeah, since Andi's season of the Bachelorette. Hmmm, common denominator=Josh. I never liked the guy then, and I think I just got beautiful validation of my good judgment. And, btw, his kissing is gross! I've seen necrotizing fasciitis that was less invasive! jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 1838857674 jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 1838857674 jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 1838857674

There could be a ground swell of support for Nick as the next Bachelor. Just sayin'.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:55 am

I couldn't find any appeal for Josh in Andi's season and this appearance has only worsened it.
I like Vinny and think he is one of the nicer guys to be on this show.
Daniel imho is sooo full of himself, it's comical.
I can see the appeal of Grant. Nick continues to charm me.

Carly is confusing me, not sure what I think happens, happens, unless a big turn around occurs. Leah is still willing to be a snot for airtime.
Wish Jubilee would have been on longer...she's interesting and fun, and gorgeous.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:09 am

anyone have a link to watch the latest episode?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:10 am

@emusha

http://opentuner.is/bachelor-in-paradise-2014/season-3-episode-2/
http://watch-series.to/episode/bachelor_in_paradise_s3_e2.html

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:43 am

happygolucky wrote:@emusha

http://opentuner.is/bachelor-in-paradise-2014/season-3-episode-2/
http://watch-series.to/episode/bachelor_in_paradise_s3_e2.html

None of those seem to work for me - all the links say the video does not exist sad

ETA - okay the "streamin" link works. Thank you!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:53 am

Thanks so much!! trying these links
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:41 am

Alanna wrote:I want to know what other people, beside Marcus with his own set of issues to rival Time, think of Josh? Is he ever normal? How much is edit?

Nick2 better be putting his lawyer on speed dial no matter what right now...

Oh Alanna you must like NickV, you didn't call him "Ick!"

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:51 am

gurlbrit wrote:
Alanna wrote:I want to know what other people, beside Marcus with his own set of issues to rival Time, think of Josh? Is he ever normal? How much is edit?

I think Alanna is talking about Amanda's ex and babies daddy, he is referred to on this forum as Nick2

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 1f49b  jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:56 am

mysthelma wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

I think Alanna is talking about Amanda's ex and babies daddy, he is referred to on this forum as Nick2

Ah OK, thanks @mysthelma

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:59 am

gurlbrit wrote:

I was talking about Amanda's ex but Nick V is definitely the hero in this whole situation to me anyway. He is speaking for the audience and just looks like a human, with flaws and all, while Josh is looking like a manic cartoon character without any ounce of humanity, reasoning, compassion, empathy, anything. He's not even treating Amanda like a normal man would with a woman he's interested in. She's just the latest toy/vehicle to prove Andi wrong and get his redemption. And he would never even admit it. It's a little (a lot?) sick. She's just a bimbette and has no idea what's going on so that's another story. Are her parents really in STL? That's not good. All jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:04 am

JMHO but I think Nick V. has outlived his time on this franchise. If TPTB choose him as the next Bachelor over Luke I will be mighty upset, to say the least.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
amyisrunning
rc49ers
rhondam
Beagle
Duke702
Luvstruck
bleuberry
megaa
iamreal2u
grace8136
notarose