SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:48 pm

I think I missed a large chunk of this show.

I don't remember seeing Christian choosing a twin at all ! Was that just the promo for next week ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

BachelorParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:52 pm

I think it's in RS's spoilers
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:58 pm

nd4reality wrote:I think I missed a large chunk of this show.

I don't remember seeing Christian choosing a twin at all ! Was that just the promo for next week ?

No Daniel chooses a twin not Christian. Sarah gives her rose to Daniel over Christian at the next RC. But then Daniel gives his next rose to a twin over Sarah and she goes home. Acc to RS.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:02 pm

Duke702 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I think I missed a large chunk of this show.

No Daniel chooses a twin not Christian. Sarah gives her rose to Daniel over Christian at the next RC. But then Daniel gives his next rose to a twin over Sarah and she goes home. Acc to RS.

This is the part that I haven't seen so now I understand that neither did you guys - its all RS BachelorParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 3806527698 .

I thought I missed an episode.

Well Daniel did say he wanted to bang the one of the twins so figures he would give a rose to one of them. How classy for all.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:05 pm

Yea I don't get why Sarah is acting like Daniel is so sweet and nice. I mean he acts like he likes her a little, but he still said all those awful things about all the girls being pigeons and that he would hook up with the twins. I do think Sarah just wanted to stick around and thought he was her best bet. Kind of like Carly with Evan. And like Tenley did last time. Oh and a lot of people on this show. Why it's a joke, people just want to stay on as long as possible regardless of who with.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:20 pm

Did he say all that stuff around Sarah though? I doubt she's heard most of the stuff he has said.

It's a bit sad that she gets played, but then she didn't feel strongly enough for Christian if she gave her rose to Daniel.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:22 pm

I *LOVE Daniel! 

*I need a replacement for the word "love" bc of course I don't love him (or any of these people), but I over emote because "I really like" doesn't seem to do justice. Suggestions please?? He doesn't take himself seriously—the bird analogies are meant to be funny, intentionally or otherwise, but I'm almost certain that don't mean disrespect. We saw last night that he isn't just a goof but does really want love with someone someday. I believe he really liked/s Sarah and I'm sticking with that! :Nod:

I also REALLY LIKE (<- trying it on) Emily and Haley! (it works here). They are funny too and don't seem to take themselves seriously. They are good sports and I don't think always as unintelligent as they were originally portrayed. 

I don't even know what to say about Josh. He's ALWAYS been creepy icky (understatement) to me.... I just can't. Has it been that long buddy?? WT* is with all that moaning? I realize the sound is amplified as was Emily's belch and most other sounds on these shows, but why oh why are you doing it in the first place? and while sucking face?? Between that, his big thick tongue, his teeth-baring, I'm-going-to-devour-you-Amanda face and his ugly ugly feet, I almost threw up and couldn't finish my popcorn! Dammit you yucky knucklehead! laugh out loud  

Carly, Carly, Carly..... You are a mean girl on Chris' season and you're still a mean girl. She needs much much more than an appearance make-over imo. Run Evan run!!

So I know why Josh was single for so long (and will be again soon imo) but I think I've figured out why Nick still is. He respects women TOO much! Of course this shouldn't really be a thing, but the women that I believe he's attracted to need a guy with more of an edge, a little more mystery or aloofness and even a little bit of bad boy with that mix. I'm calling on all his sister-friends—Emily, Haley, Amanda, Jubilee, Ashley I, Sharleen, Jacqueline, Sarah—it's your turn to give Nick the how-to-catch-a-woman advice. BachelorParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 1710264613

All JMOAA
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:30 pm

Ohhhh.... I didn't know Daniel picks a twin over Sarah... That makes me sad because I thought they really liked each other. sad

Relaxing I agree with your entire post except for the Michelle as host.... She is too overbearing and almost rude for me to like. Also forgot about Carly and BiP last season.... oy
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:53 pm

I was surprised how Josh is acting with Amanda , He didn't act like that on Famously Single .when they had the group out in a night club to date someone , as a mater f fact he was very respectful of the date .
He also didn't act this way with Andi on any of the dates , so what is going on with josh
is a mystery to me .
all I can think of is that the Producers have something to do with it .
also the moaning can be also the sound effects ,
I remember when Ben was in the Hot Tub with Lauren that had sound of ben letting off gas , embarrassing  Ben a lot .
I have always likes Josh , but if this is his true personality I am very disappointed .

sad

BachelorParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            BachelorParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

BachelorParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:24 pm

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-bachelor-in-paradise-episode-3-3/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:24 pm

I don't watch After Paradise, but I thought I'd give it a try last night.
As soon as I saw Sean Lowe was co-host, I shut my entire TV off.
I guess it just wasn't meant to be for me and After Paradise cheeky rotfl

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:01 pm

bluwavz wrote:http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-bachelor-in-paradise-episode-3-3/

She only met Josh twice? Ok sorry off topic, but that's very strange IMHO.

She is such a good blogger, never takes sides with anyone, just tells it like she see's it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
amyisrunning
rc49ers
rhondam
Beagle
Duke702
Luvstruck
bleuberry
megaa
iamreal2u
grace8136
notarose