SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:31 am

Seriously! Nothing like falling in love with someone because they look so hot hooked up to IV's and bleeding out. no idea

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

BachelorParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by traveler90 Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:16 am

Kashathediva wrote:Seriously! Nothing like falling in love with someone because they look so hot hooked up to IV's and bleeding out. no idea
spitcoffee all of this is such a joke, it's sad that it's reality
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:27 am

Kashathediva wrote:Seriously! Nothing like falling in love with someone because they look so hot hooked up to IV's and bleeding out. no idea

Hey don't knock it. That's not even in the top 10 most ridiculous things to happen this season.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:41 am

Well,we knew they had to do something dramatic to show going from being like a 5th grade girl talking about the boy who has a crush on her having cooties to engaged.

And of course the requisite ambulance drama we've seen a few(hundred) times before.

Not that I think this farce of an engagement will last,but does this mean Evan will have to keep creating medical emergencies in RL to keep Carly "interested"? no no

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:48 am

Ok...so you see him vulnerable and think to yourself ok...he's not so bad, I feel bad for him etc.
How do you go from vomiting after kissing him to contemplating the dirty deed and getting engaged? How is it possible? How do you keep your food down at all?
I can not begin to see an arc that makes sense unless she has an eating disorder. Talk about having something shoved down your throat on so many levels.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:50 am

Love this thread; it's getting funnier by the minute!!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:17 am

Clarity, it's all about the clarity that seems to arrive at the most perfect time. Smiley

He was so sweet while she was sick, she was so sweet during the ambulance ride. Will you marry me? Yes!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:36 am

I think it's most likely the upcoming rose ceremony where the men do the picking that's providing Carly with clarity. She thought she could play the field, no one wanted her and suddenly Evan's looking attractive again (for the first time). How they end up engaged is yet to be explained though, unless Carly's just that desperate to max out her minutes on screen.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:56 am

I am not trying to defend anyone here, but....  The first kiss when they talked on beach and said goodnight at resrt was awkward and clumsy because it was just that, awkward and clumsy. Sometimes, if a first kiss comes too quickly and the parties are unsure, it can be awkward and clumsy. Carly and Evan kiss wasn't the only first kiss there that was less than great.

If we are talking about the contest kiss....of course it was gross...they had saliva, tears, and snot running down their faces from the pepper.  That, imo, wasn't even a kiss.  That was just torture, from the eating of the pepper, to the standing in front of a crowd, to the timing of the pressed lips, to Evan touching her when she obviously wasn't expecting or wanting that.  Of course she was going to vomit after the pepper, etc.  Yes, she was snarky in her PIs and she looks pretty bad from that. I am, however, considering editing being involved in making her look so adamant that she wants nothing to do with him. But, I agee that roses and staying in Mexico probably was major factor in her change of heart.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:11 pm

I am wondering what other unacknowledged perks are provided for those that end up engaged by the end of the show?
I would put money on it there is an incentive not publicized.
Engaged on BIP is turning into what going steady in middle school used to be.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:22 pm

mindless wrote:I think it's most likely the upcoming rose ceremony where the men do the picking that's providing Carly with clarity. She thought she could play the field, no one wanted her and suddenly Evan's looking attractive again (for the first time). How they end up engaged is yet to be explained though, unless Carly's just that desperate to max out her minutes on screen.
I used to view this show with an objective eye. Now, IMO, it does not matter how it's edited. The contestants only complain of editing when it's unfavorable to them. So over that! Why? IMO, the contestants to a degree are just as fake and phony as the edit. For "fame" they're willing to be pimped and Tptb knows it and will continue to exploit them. 
I won't be surprise how far any of the contestants will go to stay relevant by faking an engagement, relationship or interest until the ship sail.
Today's reality tv = Days in the Lives of All the Desperate Children

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:05 pm

I love the obvious 'karmatic' editing with this show. So many 'meanies' end up having to eat humble pie. Carly kept on trashing Evan, then the new guy arrives, Carly salivates all over him, planning their soul connection, and new guy asks Hayley on a date in front of Carly. Leah with her arrogant approach, and saying how she's going to use Daniel to keep her on, and he ended up giving his rose to Sarah, right after Nick asked Amanda on a date instead of her.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
amyisrunning
rc49ers
rhondam
Beagle
Duke702
Luvstruck
bleuberry
megaa
iamreal2u
grace8136
notarose