SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 72 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MondayMotivation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:36 pm

SueSt wrote:I actually found the pepper date WAY more interesting than the boring, been there, done that romantic boat date. Also, in considering a life partner, a much better test to observe how the prospect reacts under pressure.

A plastic prince may seem like the perfect catch relaxing on a prepaid booze boat, but experience has shown (lie detector anyone?) any situation that does not go his way, turns him into a whining baby. NOT attractive!

I understand what you are saying, but I still think that was too much. There are other ways of testing how people work under pressure rather than having them eat a fiercely hot jalapeno and make out. Make them work together to build something in a specified time or have them do a series of tasks to get a certain reward. They can still see how they work together and how they handle stress as a couple in a more realistic way than eating hot peppers. Particularly if they are making someone who has stomach issues do something like that. Mind you I would have told them to go bugger off, but then, I wouldn't have skipped my brothers wedding to go on a reality show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

MondayMotivation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:42 pm

Those are very hot peppers they ingested. I don't know if I could do that. I don't know if I would want to do that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:53 pm

Some observations
Lace & Grant - in the bed scene when whatever was covering the camera dropped off, she moved the covers off herself to reveal she was still wearing all of her bathing suit.  It will be interesting to see what kind of bottom Josh is wearing before laying down in the yet to air thigh reveal bed scene... if it airs.
Amanada, Josh, Nick - production could have brought Josh in at a later epi or could have brought Jen in later than when they did.  I think the way entrances were timed did give all a chance with their top preshow picks.
Izzy & Vinny - have we ever heard them talk to each other?
Caila & Jared, Jen & Nick - I'm hoping to see fun & playful dates with banter and interesting convo because although Sarah & Christian had a great fun date, her great banter was with a different guy. Thus far the dates are either dull (Nick and Leah/Amanda, that guy and the twins) just sexual (duh), or ridiculous (Carly and Evan, Jubs and Jared).
Sarah and Daniel - IMO the way he was able to communicate his respect of her while putting her into the friend zone was admirable.
Typical - in the past the couples that ended up engaged went off the radar at some point except for a snippet here and there. Wondering if the upcoming week's Carly epiphany about Evan plus Josh's rumored confrontation(s) will result in the stories of these couples taking a back seat.  A little hard to imagine.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm

I just remembered one thing I've been wondering about Vinny. Why did he kiss Sarah? It seemed to come out of nowhere, and lead to nowhere. And made him look like a douche.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:19 pm

Sprite wrote:
SueSt wrote:I actually found the pepper date WAY more interesting than the boring, been there, done that romantic boat date. Also, in considering a life partner, a much better test to observe how the prospect reacts under pressure.

A plastic prince may seem like the perfect catch relaxing on a prepaid booze boat, but experience has shown (lie detector anyone?) any situation that does not go his way, turns him into a whining baby. NOT attractive!

I understand what you are saying, but I still think that was too much. There are other ways of testing how people work under pressure rather than having them eat a fiercely hot jalapeno and make out. Make them work together to build something in a specified time or have them do a series of tasks to get a certain reward. They can still see how they work together and how they handle stress as a couple in a more realistic way than eating hot peppers. Particularly if they are making someone who has stomach issues do something like that. Mind you I would have told them to go bugger off, but then, I wouldn't have skipped my brothers wedding to go on a reality show.

IA. It probably crossed the line, but there are plenty of shows (survivor, race, etc..) that ask contestants to do worse.
Did Carly skip her brother's wedding? Really? no no For a chance at???? no idea
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:01 pm

SueSt wrote:
Sprite wrote:

IA. It probably crossed the line, but there are plenty of shows (survivor, race, etc..) that ask contestants to do worse.
Did Carly skip her brother's wedding? Really? no no For a chance at???? no idea

Those are for $$$...this is supposed to be about beatingheart :sweetheart: beatingheart

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:33 pm

This is interesting..... I forgot about Jubilee and Evan in this bed scene from the preview. 

Remember: no spoilers. So don't point out other bogus/misleading things. #bachelorinparadise by @pacozero
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:22 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/caila-quinns-bachelor-in-paradise-costar-threatens-to-slap-her-w434396

Longer clip of Caila coming in tonight. Lace is so trashy saying she "might have to slap a b"

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:34 pm

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  44s45 seconds ago
I'm going to go on record that tonight's episode of #BachelorInParadise is one of the funniest things in reality television history
5:31 PM - 15 Aug 2016 EDT
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:51 pm

^^ Wow, what a statement. Almost makes me excited!  giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:31 pm

https://twitter.com/BachParadise/status/764227967706886145

supposedly it's really "entertaining" ... why am I already cringing?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:57 pm

Evan Bass ‏@ebassclinics
This evening on #bachelorinparadise I become like that drunk friend at the bar who ruins everything. #mondaymotivation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
amyisrunning
rc49ers
rhondam
Beagle
Duke702
Luvstruck
bleuberry
megaa
iamreal2u
grace8136
notarose