SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:22 am

Just saw a post from Jasmine that was very touching. She spoke about her visit to a children's hospital and her words were very heartfelt. I can't help but think about what a wonderful asset Jasmine and Mike as a couple would be to any community. Love that they share that desire to help other people.  Smiley

These are just a couple of the incredible young ladies whom I had the privilege of hanging out with today. Stepping into the room, I have to say, it was hard not to be overcome with emotion. Seeing what they and their families have to go through is heartbreaking. But their maturity, strength and extraordinary positivity is something I will forever be inspired by and that is no exaggeration. I don't think we stopped laughing the entire time. I'm writing this post to encourage anyone who can, to donate to the link in my profile. The campaign was created in honour of Kiera O'Connor (pictured here), and all proceeds raised, will be donated to BC Children's Hospital (Pediatric Oncology) and Ronald McDonald House, both of which have been a tremendous help for these families. Please give, in support of these beauties and all of the others families dealing with similar conditions. by @jasmine.lorimer

And this is a post from Mike months ago.

Thank you to all who helped raise money for the burn fund by purchasing our 2016 Fire Fighter Calendars. We had great attendance at many exciting events this past year! The donations help more people than you may be aware of, they thank you as well. #charity #smallthingswithgreatlove #thankyou #winnipeg by @ogilmike

Yes @Joy15 great point about differentiating between VOs and PIs. yes

Did you also notice that Jasmine still hasn't tweeted Sharleen's recap yet. Interesting. laugh out loud :gotcha:

Last edited by siena on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:30 am

Today is Mikey's big 30 birthday y'all. Please look out for any JasMike nuggets Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:37 am

@siena were those posted at the same time?? ....is anyone else starting to think if mike isn't f1 then whoever f1 is would be thinking mannnnn mike should of been f1! :yes: giggling Because wow jasmike seem to be connecting and becoming more in sync as the show gets closer to the end!?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:41 am

LOL @LeapofFaith. Jasmine actually just posted that today and Mike posted that months ago. But love seeing those connections nonetheless.  :yes:

@mercieme I'll keep a look out, but I'm not expecting much (maybe then I'll be happily surprised).

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:59 am

@siena...i forgot to tell you that i love ur gifs!!  hearthumbsup pls keep it coming...

regarding Shar blog..actually i think i have found a 'pattern' of Jasmine's RT-ing.JMO. :

-when Mikey as#1...she RTed the blog in an hour or so time span

-Mikey as #4...no less than 5 days  cantstopl

-so now Mikey  being in #3..i expect she would RT it in 2 or 3 days  charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 3806527698

and also @siena i was meant to differentiate VO AND PI with what actually said in the interactions. I am onto it rn. Meanwhile ..just want to throwing this suspicious PI.

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Mikepi11

Mike in a PI : Everybody’s nervous. And if they’re not..they shouldn’t be here...
(my SC from Episode 6)

me : yeah..Mikey..i believe you...you are nervous, right?... charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 3806527698 ...since he looked like this in his ITM (at the Marrakech hotel ):

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Mikeep10
(my SC from Episode 6)

now i am onto some delish nuggets of VOs regarding storyline that definitely inserted there on the desert scene  yes

@mercieme
on that above IG of visiting the kid, one comment said she was accompanied by Alex, her friend. I saw the Snapchat of her with Alex yesterday
( more than 24hrs ago)...so her visit defly not from 4 hrs ago, as the time stamp of the IG suggested.

3 hrs ago she posted a snapchat that scream her mom's house in Kenora to me. Just a "hunch"  :gotcha: . So..just in case... handwave HBD Mikey!! i hope you are enjoying your Bday with your ladylove  cheerleader

(all JMHO)
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:38 am

Joy15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@siena wow I didn't know she referred to her f1 as having a soul connection? That definitely is mike IMO because I believe she said something like that in a episode about him or something along those lines right? scratch if mike isn't f1 then I'm going to have to join @mercieme and eat a crows head!(I think it was mercieme that said that) Hugesmile

@LeapofFaith

actually, the "Connection" puzzle is one of the most important nuggets collection in my stash. I felt so lucky that the editors seem to be very generous to let me finish it on Night 1..since they giving me all the matching pieces altogether on the very MnG episode. Thats the beauty of a maiden season, i suppose?  hearthumbsup  . tyvm TPTB CA.  Hugesmile . Hence why i said i believe Mikey is the F1 from night 1 Smiley . All JMO.

i dont want to give the precious puzzle disservice by summarizing it since it deserves a whole page to present the beauts..so maybe i'll drop it to honor the coming proposal at FRC near the finale rose bud

@Joy15 I do believe like you that Mike was final 1 from night 1.  I have tape 4 episode forgot the first night and something I notice while watching a marathon of the show to see a little nugget, she speaks about her attraction to Mike after her talks with him.  Then out of all the cards his cards for his dates say love is in the air, and for the 2 on 1 it says love happens when 2 becomes 1.  No other card has read with such sentiments at all.  So I do believe the dye was cast that first night. The word love has been only in cards regarding Mike.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:01 am

@reason I thought the same thing for the two on one, love happens when 2 becomes 1, but I didn't catch love is in the air. Nice one! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:37 am

Mike just posted a video on Instagram of him singing with his band. Can someone bring it over, please.

Boy, this is a very different Mikey!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:43 am

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 1f604

Whiskey, metal and sweat. #Diablero #mikeocanada #itunes by @ogilmike
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:51 am

OMG I never would have expected that laugh out loud. I thought he beat the drums not the lead singer?

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:56 am

Pretty scary stuff and hard on an old lady's ears. LOL
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:47 am

OMG He ain't always 'stable'. Edgy! Many sides to him should keep her interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose