SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:21 am

So Mike's Dad says to him during the HTD: "You've got to play the odds, because this is for the rest of your life." IMO in this moment Mike's father is most likely saying to him that despite not knowing what the outcome will be with Jasmine, it is worth Mike taking the risk. yes

I guess we'll see how it goes, but IMO Mike's Dad is essentially telling him to take a chance at love because if it works out the reward will be worth it. hearthumbsup

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:25 am

Interesting words from mikes dad "play the odds" didn't mike post himself playing blackjack or something with a #winning?? Lol funny stuff thanks for that bit of info @siena I can't wait to watch !
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am

Yes @LeapofFaith. I also believe Mike used to have #winning in his IG bio... @Joy15 I believe you pointed this out. Interesting. Hugesmile

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:31 am

I would love to see mike play his music or even just pull out his guitar! I want to feel all the feels that's what I'm expecting on his htd anyway Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:19 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I would love to see mike play his music or even just pull out his guitar! I want to feel all the feels that's what I'm expecting on his htd anyway Praying

omg! same!! it would be sooo sweet
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:26 am

siena wrote:Yes @LeapofFaith. I also believe Mike used to have #winning in his IG bio... @Joy15 I believe you pointed this out. Interesting. Hugesmile

:yes:

just lil correction..its in this IG with his friend Chris. YES playing the 'odds'  Hugesmile

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLSc259juwi/?taken-by=ogilmike

he formerly put the hashtag #winning before quicky changed it to the current #winningnotwinning

But i sure did the Screenshot of the former hashtag *insert evil laugh here*  :uptonogood
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:28 am

@siena you beat me to that post. I like the place Mike took Jas for a picnic lovely flower trees and shaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:50 am

reason wrote:@siena you beat me to that post.  I like the place Mike took Jas for a picnic lovely flower trees and shaded.

yep..it look lovely... :swinginglove

btw,

http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips/?v=3556F1AB-CB46-A61D-FF05-F76B8578BF8C

too funny he pulls another 'baby entertainment' laugh out loud

i wonder if he has niece/ nephew already from Dan?.. question
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:54 am

Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:@siena I know...they're making it look like that is going to be a major obstacle for these two. Even in the after show, the guests were asked if Winnipeg would be an advantage or a disadvantage and most everyone said it would be a disadvantage Rolling Eyes  including KP!  Anyway, the only opinion that really counts is Jasmine's. We shall see.

IMO the producers need to do a better job of scripting a more legit obstacle....what a joke of an obstacle laugh out loud....jmo.

haha...true... isn't Mikhel and KW also live in cold cities though?......gee...i hate to start a COLD-gate  charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 3806527698 ....but ..just in case @siena would spoil me with all Canadian weather stat giggling
Kevin lives in Toronto and Mikhel in Ottawa......talk about being away from Pemberton and when all is said and done, those areas are farther away from her family than Winnipeg is. IMO, it's just a fabricated obstacle and to be honest, if anyone else is looking at it as we are, they'd maybe be able to read through it too. IMO, that screams a bad obstacle and one that really isn't there in the grand scheme of things. Because of that along with other things, I really see Mike as the F1

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:16 pm

OMG i just have watched latest episode and now i'm even more sure mikey boy is Jasmine's final pick Smiley i have seen some posts earlier in this thread that she strokes his arm and shoulder and today i have seen the difference in her behavior with him more than ever it is so obvious she really cares about him. they are so cute i can't even!
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:29 pm

najpoziomka wrote:OMG i just have watched latest episode and now i'm even more sure mikey boy is Jasmine's final pick Smiley i have seen some posts earlier in this thread that she strokes his arm and shoulder and today i have seen the difference in her behavior with him more than ever it is so obvious she really cares about him. they are so cute i can't even!

@najpoziomka yes I notice that too. She is always touching Mike, with Kevin yesterday I did not see the constant stroking as with Mike. All this is just my opinion though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:48 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

IMO the producers need to do a better job of scripting a more legit obstacle....what a joke of an obstacle laugh out loud....jmo.

haha...true... isn't Mikhel and KW also live in cold cities though?......gee...i hate to start a COLD-gate  charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 3806527698 ....but ..just in case @siena would spoil me with all Canadian weather stat giggling
Kevin lives in Toronto and Mikhel in Ottawa......talk about being away from Pemberton and when all is said and done, those areas are farther away from her family than Winnipeg is.  IMO, it's just a fabricated obstacle and to be honest, if anyone else is looking at it as we are, they'd maybe be able to read through it too.  IMO, that screams a bad obstacle and one that really isn't there in the grand scheme of things.  Because of that along with other things, I really see Mike as the F1

clapping! true that ....glad you can see the manufactured obstacles too... giggling yes '
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose