SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:40 am

@siena, I am about to pass out here cantstopl ...those gifs are unreal....how the world did you catch that? And please help me out, what the heck was Jasmine staring at on Mike when she took a seat beside him, please don't tell me that she wanted to make sure that the 8 pack was still in top form giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Baseball Mom Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:42 am

Oooh, those washboard abs must be keeping Jasmine up at night...unless of course, she's getting constant cuddles from Mikey. Didn't he say that's how Winnepegers keep warm giggling
all this of course is JMO....

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:44 am

guys...thanks for the appreciation. I have tonz of fun doing the thingy sleuthing...thats all that matter...(although IMO i have no doubt in my mind that we'll hang out more on the Jasmike "Lake House" after this season..for eternity Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 3806527698 :swinginglove )

just a couple of more notes on the FUTURE piece of puzzle :

- Just for my personal reference, needed to be recorded here. Right after that Mike's VO is KW's VO : "I'm excited. I just think I was supposed to come here. Some people you just can't explain it, you're supposed to meet them. And I think that's us, we were supposed to meet each other".
this IMO in line with one point of his BIO :"to take the chance". This also made me more suspicious that he is the F2 Smiley

- Let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that this FUTURE- theme was given a positive light in the media by the production  hearthumbsup (despite it was llustrated as a big obstacle on the show). Note also that they have been narrating Jasmike storyline ever since First Episode on SM IMO. This is no exception.

Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 14701071_714929632003911_3143993606306529280_n

bacheloretteca A future with Mike is something we would NOT be mad about #BacheloretteCA
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMA49rYANpC/?taken-by=bacheloretteca

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:58 am

Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 3806527698 @mercieme "Research purposes". I actually made another post with screencaps of the pool scene. Hugesmile Jasmine also says something when she sits next to Mike but I can't make it out. I am guessing that Jasmine was just wanting to "get to know Mike's 8 pack a little better" like she said she would. giggling

:yes: @Baseball Mom And I believe he used the word "snuggle".

@Joy15 I have noticed the SM narration and IMO it is quite telling. I have got a post that I am working on which will compile everything. I'll be sure to number it clearly so it's easier to analyse. yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:06 am

siena wrote:Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 3806527698 @mercieme "Research purposes". I actually made another post with screencaps of the pool scene. Hugesmile Jasmine also says something when she sits next to Mike but I can't make it out. I am guessing that Jasmine was just wanting to "get to know Mike's 8 pack a little better" like she said she would. giggling

:yes: @Baseball Mom And I believe he used the word "snuggle".

@Joy15 I have noticed the SM narration and IMO it is quite telling. I have got a post that I am working on which will compile everything. I'll be sure to number it clearly so it's easier to analyse. yes

clapping! @siena great!!......these IGs/twitter pics size are huge..it makes me dizzy try to compile and drop it at once. Look forward to yours  cheerleader .

I have an unfinished post over that 2on1...meanwhile...i thought..why not drop this gold for our reference :

Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 14680623_580717385445001_4723680571956326985_n
source: Facebook. the Episode 6 files.

this just goes to show that Jasmike had shared a little chuckle too on that"dreaded" 2on1 that we didnt get to see. I know..shocking, right? Rolling Eyes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:22 am

jojo47 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:The rest of the sc's to go over are in the sc no discussion thread.

ETA:  regarding the weather thing, All I was trying to show is that it freakish cold in Ottawa, Toronto, and Winnipeg so using that as an obstacle to me means that there is no obstacle and Mike will sail through to be F1.  If that was a major obstacle, then wouldn't it be the same obstacle with Kevin and Mikhel??  Why is it only discussed with Mike?  IMO, it means nothing in the long scheme of things.

IMO it's only brought up with Mike because that's what the show is choosing to use as a story line obstacle between him & Jasmine. The other guys have other story line obstacles.
That's my point in a round about way by saying that it's really a null/void obstacle. She knows that with all 3 of them she's going to be in a world of "hurt" with the cold winters. Therefore, IMO, it makes more sense that she'll be choosing Mike if that's all the producers can come up with..

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:36 am

albean99 wrote:I think it could be an obstacle only because Jasmine wants it to be. It's not a made-up obstacle by way of editing imo. She talks about it herself even at this late date. Having watched the last episode, I still see Mike as firmly in 3rd place. It's always possible that you're right and they're hiding things with him but they need to start showing them if he really is f1. JMO of course.
If the bolded is true, then she won't pick anyone as the same conditions apply in all 3 of those locales IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:32 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:I think it could be an obstacle only because Jasmine wants it to be. It's not a made-up obstacle by way of editing imo. She talks about it herself even at this late date. Having watched the last episode, I still see Mike as firmly in 3rd place. It's always possible that you're right and they're hiding things with him but they need to start showing them if he really is f1. JMO of course.
If the bolded is true, then she won't pick anyone as the same conditions apply in all 3 of those locales IMO
I think what @albean99 was trying to say (and please cmiiw, albean, if this was not your intention) & what I also kind of see ... is that it seems like Jasmine wants a tangible reason to explain why she's not completely feeling "it" with Mike, so she's latched on to this Winnipeg thing. Perhaps she feels like she "should" be completely into him bc he seems like a "perfect on paper" guy, but her heart is not where her head is at. Maybe I'm projecting because I completely understand the action of latching on to  a reason not to be with someone who seems perfect on paper (ex. not wanting to "ruin the friendship") when deep down I knew full well that if I was really into that person, the "reasons" would be null & void. Jasmine might be trying to convince herself that her hesitation is due to Winnipeg, which could be overcome with time, as opposed to her heart simply not feeling "it", which IMO can rarely be overcome. It kind of reminds me of the Nick/Jen situation on BIP - "I wish I could tell my heart what to do ... I would tell it to choose you". 

^all JMO from my own observations & interpretations.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:45 am

siena wrote:Aw thanks again @Joy15! Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 1377737533 It does look like cherry blossoms... so picturesque!

Thanks @LeapofFaith! I think there will be some deeper conversations during the park date. I thought it was a positive that Jasmine wants to know how Mike feels about her, reciprocating when he'd asked her the same question in Morocco.

IMO they have a lot of different sides to their relationship, and it just keeps building. Jasmine said she wanted someone who she could laugh and enjoy life with, who was fun to be around, who was a friend first, who was stable, who could balance her. IMO those aspects already exist within her dynamic with Mike and will develop. I do think they need more alone time, and IMO things will progress quickly once they get to Cuba. We shall see.

When I watched the last episode I actually thought Jasmine needed further progress to happen with each of the remaining guys. I think the HTDs will offer that opportunity. IMO since long-term compatibility is what Jasmine keeps talking about I think the HTDs are going to be very important in her decision going forward. Wish it was Tuesday already! Smiley
I grew up in the Okanagan fruit belt and thought the trees looked more like plum but wondered so looked it up. There aren't too many cherries(generally white blossoms) grown there but what is grown is apple and plum....imo they may be plum blossoms as they are generally more pink, but in any case, yea, they are picturesque.

Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Shelmerdine-Trees-1024x540
https://www.shelmerdine.com/3-trees-cant-wait-see-bloom/

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:22 am

siena wrote:Thank you @Baseball Mom for your positivity and thoughtful posts! Smiley yes Still working on some more gifs that I hope everyone will enjoy.

@mercieme You are amazeballs! bestbud! Yes IMO the most telling aspect about Mike as F1 is what Jasmine has said to Mike and what she's said specifically about Mike. Let's remember this important piece of dialogue: "I genuinely can see a future with you and although you may be a little more regimented than me I think it's not necessarily a bad thing because sometimes personalities can use a little bit of balance from their partner. And I could see that being the case with us." :yes:

Jasmine has also mentioned in interviews about being in a toxic relationship in the past and learning from her mistakes. I think she genuinely learned so much about herself throughout this process. In her words, what she thought she wanted ended up being different to what she actually needed. She then talks again about finding someone who balanced her and had stability. IMO these aren't coincidences. I agree too, IMO everything Jasmine has said on and off the show supports the idea that what she wanted was a soul connection. And IMO that's what she ended up finding with Mike, but of course we shall see.

@reason But if you look at Lee you'll also see similarities with his edit and Mike's IMO. Also Kevin W had the [ETA: earliest date out of the remaining men]. They'd just had an argument. It didn't surprise me that he got a second date. I believe Caila in Ben's season also had the first date, and a second date, and ended up leaving as F3. Of course this is Bach CA so perhaps it's hard to compare but IMO it's not the best indicator of who F1 is.  yes
Throwing throwing this out there for comparrison sake....Bianka also had a 1/1 and a 2/1 which is in lines with Mike and she was F1 in season 1 of Bach Can. I see a lot of similiarities between the inagural seasons. Maybe another one......Bianka had her htd under a tree complete with champagne as well. Another HTD similiarity if we want to go there......both Bianka's and Mike involve bridges. Again, just throwing things out there.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:40 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

That's not what I meant. It's an obstacle to Jasmine only if she's looking for a reason not to pick Mike. If she falls for a guy, it doesn't matter where they live. I just don't know if she's fallen for Mike. I think he's the type of guy she'd like to pick which is why he's still there but I still don't think they have the connection that she has with the other two. This is all my opinion of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:03 pm

I guess we will see what happens. IMO the way the show is edited and the usual narrative structure leads me to believe that the reason Winnipeg keeps coming up is largely due to creating an arc in the story. IMO when you examine what has been actually said, I think that the Winnipeg question has been dramatised through editing. Both the times it has been brought up Jasmine actually has said she would move to Winnipeg, she just doesn't want to stay there forever.

In her conversation with Mike in the last episode Jasmine says that she has been thinking about: "What little things need to come together to make it work. And one of the biggest things is us being in the same place." IMO she has labeled the Winnipeg question as a "little thing" and that this is really her biggest thing out of the little things. I think that's telling.

She also continues in her ITM after her conversation with Mike: "My biggest concern with Mike has been do I want to live in Winnipeg and do I want to go back to that life that I left in Kenora." IMO Jasmine has labeled her issues with Mike in the past tense: "Has been." And she has also stated in both of her conversations with Mike that she has already considered moving to Winnipeg. She has also then listed the positives of being close to family and friends. IMO if she was just using Winnipeg as an excuse to not pick Mike then she wouldn't be continually explaining the positives of moving there to him either.

But more importantly from the conversations I am interested in what Mike said after their talk. He says: "Absolutely I feel for sure that I got the answers I was looking for. Better than I had hoped even." Now IMO since the topic of their biggest obstacle was said to be whether Jasmine wanted to move to Winnipeg, Mike saying that he got all the answers he was looking for (and that they were even better than he hoped) again points out IMO that the Winnipeg issue is largely resolved already.

Every time Winnipeg has been brought up Jasmine has said she would be wiling to move there, she just questions if she wants to stay there forever. Time will tell.

Also IMO Jasmine's post-show interviews are integral to understanding who she chose. She has repeatedly said that she did choose the kind of guy that Mike is.  "I learned a lot about myself. The biggest thing I learned is realizing what I need out of a relationship, rather than what I want. I realized that these are the patterns I’ve been following and I can try to break out of it. Also, realizing what has kept me from having a relationship that is really long-lasting, or why have I been running away from that." IMO this matches exactly with her comments about Mike from the 2-1. Jasmine realized so much throughout the process of filming, and IMO part of that is needing to be with someone like Mike. We shall see.  yes All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose