SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 80 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:40 am

Manuefr73 wrote:Hi to you all and congratulations on the outstanding job!! I've been reading your posts for quite a long time but I am French and my English being as it is, I did not dare writing to you. I give it a go today because I am worried by Brooks Forrester ' s presence on the After Show next week.  Would he be here to discuss about a potential change of heart? I hope it's not Mike ' s !!!! I am 300% supporting him. What do you experts think? To be honest I did not watch the episode nor the preview.And I attended the University of Manitoba in  Winnipeg 15 years ago. I absolutely loved the city and my one-year exchange there ( I live in a ski resort in the French Alps and did not find Winnipeg too cold.). And to finish, I can 100% confirm that the bridge is located in Assiniboine Park!!!

starwelcome

That's an interesting thought and not something I would have thought of. Brooks seems to be making a transition to hosting as evidenced in his thread, so it is probably just an extension of that and nothing dire. All three of Jasmine's guys seem to be really attracted to her...unlike Brooks with Des...so I don't foresee any changes of heart in her future before the end of the show. How things work out after is always another story...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 80 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:18 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30