SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fixerupper - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:49 pm

Cjr0204 wrote:No that's the Fullers.
Yeah I didn't think it looked like his ex, so I googled and saw a lot of his ex's pictures, this woman looks nothing like her when you see side by side. Are the Fullers Texas friends, or also from out of town?

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

fixerupper - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by SeekAny Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:50 pm

It's one of Ben's best friends from Warsaw, Riley and his wife Naz. Riley is president and cofounder of humanity and hope. They live in Texas now I believe.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:51 pm

SeekAny wrote:It's one of Ben's best friends from Warsaw, Riley and his wife Naz. Riley is president and cofounder of humanity and hope. They live in Texas now I believe.
Thank you so much, Riley was probably who Ben was talking to on the phone in the hotel last night.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Part if Hope and humanity they live in Austin Texas

http://humanityandhopeunited.org/team.html

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:54 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Part if Hope and humanity they live in Austin Texas

http://humanityandhopeunited.org/team.html

Damn you women are good and fast. yes

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:57 pm

Snapchat: Lauren_bushnell
Video upload by me

fixerupper - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 22 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by newgirlmoon Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:16 pm

Lol fixerupper - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 22 1f602 fixerupper - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 22 1f602
newgirlmoon
newgirlmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:20 pm

Watching the show online, because I LOVE country music.

So cute, Lauren and Ben introduced, came out on stage, flirty talkin to each other and they introduced Thomas Rhett, they did an awesome job!!! Oh yeah, they kissed too and the crowd screamed!

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by wiltinglilies Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:21 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Watching the show online, because I LOVE country music.

So cute, Lauren and Ben introduced, came out on stage, spoke to each other and they introduced Thomas Rhett, they did an awesome job!!! Oh yeah, they kissed too and the crowd screamed!

I was so happy when they came on stage! Proud fan moment!
wiltinglilies
wiltinglilies

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:24 pm

wiltinglilies wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:Watching the show online, because I LOVE country music.

So cute, Lauren and Ben introduced, came out on stage, flirty talking to  each other and they introduced Thomas Rhett, they did an awesome job!!! Oh yeah, they kissed too and the crowd screamed!

I was so happy when they came on stage! Proud fan moment!
Me too, they were beyond cute, you could see the love, they really were good on stage. Ben talked about his date with Lauren (on the show) to country music, etc. Lauren saying about keeping your wife happy. :sweetheart: It was precious.

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by newgirlmoon Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:24 pm

fixerupper - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 22 Benloooo

BEN AND LAUREN WERE ON STAGE!!!  fixerupper - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 22 1f60d  fixerupper - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 22 1f60d

Sidenote: That dress tho (yaaaas)  fixerupper - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 22 1f44f
newgirlmoon
newgirlmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:24 pm

Please tell me someone got their part on stage - I've been watching for the last hour and just went away for 5 min!!!!

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+67
exmrsbundy
umngirl
mamahamme
bluwavz
dw_a_mom