SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MCM - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by rrongrrong Sun May 15, 2016 1:48 pm

limoncello wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I feel like a few comments were deleted, and good for JJ for snapping back. Ben and Lauren definitely have a supportive group of friends and family around them.

were there any negative comments? no no

Previously I saw someone tagged both of them on IG, screencaps of JJ's snapchat & point to a lady there saying how ben's "cheating" on lauren Rolling Eyes
good things others commented that she's the girlfriend of ben's friend (Dylan) thus asked to delete those pics. oh well, at least that person complied. Glad JJ brought the ridiculousness on the comment!

Btw, Lauren's also watching Blind Side like Jubilee (what a phrase though totally different meaning) plus sooo many tips answering her question on dry hair product... and most of them not shu uemura's MCM - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 51 3806527698
https://twitter.com/LaurenBushnell3/with_replies

rrongrrong

Back to top Go down

MCM - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 51 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by babs Sun May 15, 2016 1:49 pm

I think one of the comments said, "does Ben miss Lauren" and JJ said, "we all miss Lauren"
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 15, 2016 2:11 pm

Usually I read the comments just for the heck of it... but to literally pay any real attention is a waste of time and energy. Folks are deliberate in what they post. 

JJ is definitely someone not to miss with. Defensive and loyal friend good on him

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Sun May 15, 2016 2:33 pm

babs wrote:I think one of the comments said, "does Ben miss Lauren" and JJ said, "we all miss Lauren"

where wasthat

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun May 15, 2016 3:36 pm

michelle1 wrote:
babs wrote:I think one of the comments said, "does Ben miss Lauren" and JJ said, "we all miss Lauren"

where wasthat

On the group picture
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Sun May 15, 2016 5:02 pm

babs wrote:
michelle1 wrote:

where wasthat

On the group picture

I don't think it was JJ who said that, it was the other friend, Matthias. But he deleted the comment.
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Sun May 15, 2016 5:08 pm

charmained wrote:
babs wrote:
michelle1 wrote:

where wasthat

On the group picture

I don't think it was JJ who said that, it was the other friend, Matthias. But he deleted the comment.

What other comments were deleted

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2016 5:09 pm

Please do not discuss negative SM comments. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun May 15, 2016 6:16 pm

I know this is Lauren and Ben's thread so it might get deleted, but just by accident, I saw a video yesterday where Ashley I gushed over how sweet and kind hearted JJ is. My point is, it's a good thing that Lauren and Ben hang out with good people Embarressed!
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun May 15, 2016 8:18 pm

Happy for Lauren. Looks like she made it from California to Portland without being spotted this weekend.

https://instagram.com/p/BFcdhfnoVRf/

She has also updated her snap with a video from what I assume is her backyard. Her dad doing some tree grooming. Very lush green lawn they have. Lol.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Mon May 16, 2016 12:53 am

has ben ever replied to a negative comment

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 11:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Please do not discuss negative SM comments. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+67
exmrsbundy
umngirl
mamahamme
bluwavz
dw_a_mom