SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weddingplanning - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 2:32 pm

sosleepy wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Is Lauren still in LA or wherever she was having lunch and a girls day with Jubs and Amanda? Has she been spotted at the airport? I want her in Denver for their anniversary and because I want a picture now that my hopes are WAY up with this wedding news. Also BIP ended early September last year.

LOL! I want her back in Denver ASAP too! Not gonna lie, when I saw she was in LA yesterday I was like WTH?????? GO TO DENVER ALREADY! laugh out loud

However, if she's in LA for wedding stuff, it's all forgiven, girl. Take your time! weddingplanning - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 57 3806527698

Yep! Rhyme and reason make all the difference in the world ! weddingplanning - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 57 1710264613

Back to top Go down

weddingplanning - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 57 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed May 18, 2016 2:34 pm

I'm guessing it'll be tied to BIP, rather than bachelorette.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 18, 2016 2:39 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I'm guessing it'll be tied to BIP, rather than bachelorette.

Me too. More deadspace in August that Bachelor usually fills vs. June and July. Plus, I think it's a little tacky for them to tie a BenLo wedding into JoJo's season.

I have to manage my expectations. This is still rumor. US Weekly reporting it makes me have higher hopes though. If it were L&S or In Touch, I'd brush it off as garbage.

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed May 18, 2016 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed May 18, 2016 2:47 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/alexa_richards/status/732977635479801856/photo/1

Eta: pic of Ben with a fan but not sure if it's from today
https://instagram.com/p/BFjhWCeGSXJ/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed May 18, 2016 3:45 pm

Elan being with them last night makes me wonder. I know he hangs with bach people but maybe he's a producer for a wedding special??? Big maybe Smiley

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed May 18, 2016 4:25 pm

Love all the pictures and snaps that Lauren had with Amanda and Jubilee last night. So happy that she also made some good friendships on the show. I think it is great that Lauren is getting some time to visit friends that she hasn't had a chance to see for awhile. I am sure that if there's not much posted about Ben and Lauren before (although I really hope that there will be) that pictures, snaps, etc. will posted for their meet and greet with JJ Lane this Sat. in Colorado. Hoping that the news on the upcoming BenLo TV wedding is accurate!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed May 18, 2016 4:27 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BFjvsShksh4/

Ben with some fans in Denver.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed May 18, 2016 4:48 pm

https://twitter.com/benhiggi/status/733020135041077249

Poor Ben. I guess "Ben" will be the new word vomit this season. hmmm
Love his comeback though. thumbsup
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 18, 2016 8:08 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ben-higgins-and-fiancee-lauren-bushnell-will-get-married-very-soon-w206836

I tend to believe US when it comes their Bachelor or Bachelorette exclusives. I'd be thrilled for them!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed May 18, 2016 9:32 pm

weddingplanning - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 57 Fp9hud

Yay!! Ben & Lauren back together in Ca? Ben's shirt matches the fan pic in Denver earlier today. Lauren's Nike shirt matches a pic from whitney's snapchat!

Kudos to either one of them for flying without getting noticed! They're surprising us with their travels!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 18, 2016 9:36 pm

^^ wait... They are both in LA? The plot thickens! #tvwedding #signingcontracts #weddingplanning #wishfulthinking laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed May 18, 2016 9:39 pm

sosleepy wrote:^^ wait... They are both in LA? The plot thickens! #tvwedding #signingcontracts #weddingplanning #wishfulthinking laugh out loud
The sephora location is in LA. How appropriate that we get foreshadowing of a summer TV wedding on their 6month engagement anniversary. So happy they're reunited!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+67
exmrsbundy
umngirl
mamahamme
bluwavz
dw_a_mom