SELECT CONTENT

Daniel Maguire - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel Maguire - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing -  Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Daniel Maguire - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Sprite Sun May 01, 2016 4:39 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sophienette wrote:FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005134336976
Don't care if he is douchey, he is upping the man candy content.

Sadly, if I see douche, he is no longer attractive to me...even on the show. What can I do? no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Daniel Maguire - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing -  Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Daniel Maguire - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 01, 2016 4:51 pm

Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
sophienette wrote:FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005134336976

Sadly, if I see douche, he is no longer attractive to me...even on the show. What can I do? no idea
See I can turn the volume off when he speaks. Just kidding. Too douchey removes the hotness. Just waiting to see them on my screen to figure out who is douchey and who is not. I didn't like Nick before Andi's season then loved him on her season, now that he is another wannabe I am over him. But, I will wait and see them on my screen. I would have thought Joe was nice and normal pre-Kaitlyn's season, but he was a douche on her season and on BiP. So I am just holding my judgements until I see them in motion and enjoying the scenery until then.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 01, 2016 9:43 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

See I can turn the volume off when he speaks. Just kidding. Too douchey removes the hotness. Just waiting to see them on my screen to figure out who is douchey and who is not. I didn't like Nick before Andi's season then loved him on her season, now that he is another wannabe I am over him. But, I will wait and see them on my screen. I would have thought Joe was nice and normal pre-Kaitlyn's season, but he was a douche on her season and on BiP. So I am just holding my judgements until I see them in motion and enjoying the scenery until then.

Oh, I always wait until I see them in action. Sometimes I like the stuff we learn about them before the show and sometimes not. Sometimes their SM pictures are flattering and other times not so much. Either way, I wait until I see them on my screen and then kind of integrate the two to get a more rounded picture of the person. In the end, no matter how good looking them may have seemed at first glance, if they are a douche, then I just can't get past that. A douche they will remain and everything else is immaterial. It's why I have never been into the "bad boys". A douche is a douche is a douche.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 01, 2016 9:54 pm

Agree, once a douche always a douche. Until I see it, I can just enjoy the hot/pretty.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2016 6:54 pm

Has anyone found a Twitter account for him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 5:47 pm

Havent found his twitter if he has one.

His page is up: http://wp.me/p1Pls6-9Yp

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon May 16, 2016 7:13 pm

Daniel Maguire - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing -  Spoilers** - Page 2 Meet-the-men-of--the
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/meet-the-men-of-the-bachelorette-season-12-with-jojo-fletcher-25419.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 17, 2016 9:03 pm

JoJo Meets Daniel
Daniel Maguire - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing -  Spoilers** - Page 2 -the-bachelorette--s
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-season-12-premiere-photos-jojo-fletcher-meets-her-suitors-8726.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Wed May 18, 2016 12:03 am

https://youtu.be/smc8PlMSoO4

Video link, not sure if its ok to post here x

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 18, 2016 10:42 am

A clip of Daniel. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFhYsT_xV3_/?taken-by=bachelornationhd&hl=en

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 18, 2016 2:01 pm

laugh out loud these guys are cute. From what little I've seen so far, they have a good sense of humour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 18, 2016 2:03 pm

^^^Yuck. I am not a fan of guys who spend hours at the gym so they can show off their flexed muscles. Too high maintenance. I bet he has a lot of shirtless selfies.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Daniel Maguire - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+11
Maddy
Sprite
stuckinsc
grace8136
Duke702