SELECT CONTENT

Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This seems to be a very immature mix of men  this season.

Kasha -- Those are kinder words than I would have used!!! :bigsmile:
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:48 pm

If Alex is in the Marines (like his occupation states), it is unlikely they will give him even more time off to go on BIP. I also think he wouldn't do well on that show. JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:08 pm

Hmmm. Someone is skirting around the issue. The old bro code is still in effect.

It's not like this isn't an issue to some degree every season, but this season seems particularly full of guys with girlfriends coming out of the woodwork. I will be curious to see what RS has on Tuesday and how they will all try to spin it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:29 pm

He reminds of what I have always heard about the Napoleon Complex.  

Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 9k=

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:11 pm

I doubt very much that the guys talked about ex-gfs with each other so he probably just knows what they were like around the house while filming. He may have an opinion but I wouldn't expect him to call out his friends.

He was not one of my favorites on the show but I also couldn't stand Chad.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:17 pm

I think they knew at some point since in the season promo you can hear some VO talking about Jordan strutting his stuff, and rumor of Robby has a girlfriend back home. So clearly it was brought up but by which of the guys. I am curious to find out who, initially I thought it may be Chad but since he leaves at the end of episode 4 question scratch

Last edited by mysthelma on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f49b  Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:19 pm

It sounded like Alex's voice.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:46 pm

Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 ClcLi-TUoAAziJp
Christian Bishop ‏@mrcbishop
Down in Del Mar with Alex's beautiful family ! Plus Brandon "Dracula" #Bachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:42 am

For the people who have been wondering: On Robby's snapchat, he and Alex finally explained what "The Garden" is:

So basically Robby, Alex, Jordan, and Chase were roommates all season, so they asked James T what their room name should be called and James T said "The Garden". Since those 4 guys continued to get rose after rose, they decided to give themselves Flower names in "The Garden."

-Robby was/is Sunflower because he was/is soooo tan.

-Alex was/is Wildflower because he always says what ever is on his mind/he's a wild card.

-Chase was/is Dandelion because he has a huge lion tattoo on the side of his body and loves lions.

-Jordan was/is Tulip because he's a pretty boy and then Alex made the kissy face and noise:obviously talking about kissing.

laugh out loud We finally know what the secret code "The Garden" means! Yayyyyy! Pretty cute TBH.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:08 am

Thanks for the explanation @Lennoxcolinrolland. I don't recall "garden" but I do recall tweets going back and forth where we had no idea what they were talking about, tulips and sunflowers? Too funny.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:36 pm

Lordy some viewers take this show way too seriously. no no

Messages like this remind me that we live in a world where words are easily written on a keyboard, but are rarely thought through. Although I might be strong enough to deal with messages like this on a regular basis, I know many aren't... so with that being said, reach out to someone who might be having a hard time in life and ELEVATE THEM! Who knows, maybe you'll change their life!?! Like, comment, and tag a friend with the hashtag #YQchallengesU to help spread our cause. #fuckcyberbullying #thisisreallife #teamus #wakeup #standup #proudtobeme #andproudofyou by @alexander_yq
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:51 pm

I can not figure out what would motivate anyone to write such a thing. Very sad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
albean99
SLA44
Newto
iamreal2u
mysthelma